I just love Halloween! I especially loved this year because I got to help out my favorite little man's costume. Naturally, I picked something original--A turkey! I knew Mason would be adorable in anything Jamie and James put him in but a turkey?! Omg. Just when you think the kid can't get any cuter he goes and looks like THIS:
![]() |
| Probably my favorite picture of my Dad and Mason. Can't you just see how much he loves that child? presh. |
![]() |
Anyways, as for me and the friendlies, we decided to have a "Dance your Mask Off" Halloween party last night in Jared's graffiti-ed basement. Not very many people actually wore masks, but you get the humor that was intended with my making of the party name;)
OMG, speaking of Masks...Anyone who was there saw the guy that showed up wearing the Mask and head-to-toe black gown thing. Anyways, this guy creeped around the dance area (BY HIMSELF) for a good 10-20 minutes and now looking back, I don't know what happened too him after that. He came up to me and pinned me up against the wall (FOR REALS) and after being creeped out at first I was like, "Seriously, who are you?" and he proceeded to get real close to my face and through his mask proceeded to say some mumbo jumbo that I can't remember because it was muffled by the mask.. but I remember it being creepy. You'd think at that point he would finally reveal who he was, right? Nope. He didn't. He just walked away and I forgot about him. And now that I'm thinking about it today, I'm even more creeped out and curious to know who it was. You guys, basically It was the perfect plot to a horror film. Guy shows up, identity concealed behind the mask, creeps around, lures his victim and murders them. Slasher movie--done and done. NIGHTMARE.
All around, it was fun. We dressed up, danced, and had a pretty good time! ...even if I had to spent a little bit of my time trying to ignore this kid that kept following me around.
Best of all--After an entire year of teasing Liz of being Esther from the movie, "the Orphan" we finally got her to dress up and get into character. Yep. She did a good job. Spooky, for sure.
Highlight--Our friend Jess (The little muchacho int he middle) surprised us by coming down from Logan. I wish she could have stayed longer but I was just happy to see her face for a minute!
ohh yes, Halloween is always a good time. I just really don't love Halloween falling right in the middle of the week; It's super rude. I was in bed before 1am and I still look like I stepped right out of an Episode of the Walking Dead and creeped right on to work. Whatevs.
Hello November!


1 comment:
Hahah omg im dieing of laughter... well actually that's pretty creepy. so creepy i probably would of wet my pants. and mason is the cutest!
Post a Comment