Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Give me a Break

If life could just give me a break, that would be great.  

I could sit here and go off for an entire post about how today is just not my day. 
Heck, it's not my month...But then I think about all of the people on the East coast in New York, New Jersey, DC and all those surrounding areas that were hit by Hurricane Sandy last night, and I remember that I really don't have it THAT bad.

so I'll stop being dramatic ;)
But really, I'd still take a break in any form right now... 
even a Kit Kat Bar...
which sounds crazy good right now for some reason...
#omg

Oh,and if you want a laugh--Just think about me making an unexpected stop to the dentist before work tomorrow morning at 
7-freaking-AM...
wearing my Halloween costume.
#embarrassing




1 comment:

dlpower said...

Ok I feel this was currently. I need a vacation to bora bora pronto. Hope things get better. It's almost November!