Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Possibly the shortest Wednesday post everrr. Deal :)

"How do you like your Babyless..." -Jaym
"LIFE? my baby-less life?  That's rude."
I guess I should probably let people finish talking before I jump to conclusions.  She really was asking me how I liked my "Babyliss" straightner.  [which I'm obsessed with BTW]. HA.

"Who's wearing diapers here?"
-Sam to his niece and nephews while babysitting at our apartment on Saturday.
I kid you not. The best part is that the kids were 6, 4 and 2. Like he was expecting the 2 year old to raise his hand or something.  And asking the 6 year old?! HA!

"It feels weird.  It touched my dangly."
-Nieko
HAHA. You know they say that the most effective way to eat wings is to stick the whole thing in your mouth, bite down a little and pull out the bone. right.  Sure, it's efficient if you're doing the blazin' challenge at BWW or something but it's just not nessacary for just "going out to dinner."  Definitely not the classiest of ways to eat wings.  And, although it works, apparently it feels weird if you let it go back so far that it touches your "dangly."  Just in case you were wondering.

"The question is, would you feel comfortable doing that in front of Jesus?"
-Kid in Ward
Here's the thing--I don't know if he was kidding because we aren't good enough friends to know if he was or not.  But that's why it's a problem because when you don't know if people are kidding then it's like "judge me then I'll judge you." you know? GAH, another thing Jesus wouldn't do.  Dang it.  I guess we should just try not judge.  And if we're kidding--Let's tell people we are! 

p.s. I finally came to the decision that he had to have been kidding. haha

"Yeah, I'll wear an "S" like in the Scarlet Letter!" -Sam
"Um. That was an "A".... For Adulterer.  But, good try." -me
I'm not sure if I loved this more because he thought he was right for a second, or that this happened in the hallway at Church on Sunday... 


"I break a commandment every time I look at him because I definitely lust after him."
-Mandy about Adam Levine.
I.heard.that girrrrrrrrrl!  Have you seen him these days?  We love him.  Esp the tats.  Homeboy got.it.going.on, for real.  Did I ever tell you about the guy at work that looks like him? Oh, well, true story.  Amy and I like to sing "Moooves like Jagger" or "Payphone" every time we see him.  It's kind of great.

No comments: