Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Just another Wednesday!

"...Hammer Toe." -me talking about our ridiculous feet genetics
"WHAT!?!" -Dad
"HAMMER toe, not CAMEL toe, Dad!!!" -Me
The best part is that I knew exactly what he thought he heard.  Oh dad.

"You could come over and play with me and the kids one night.  You like kids, right?"
-Alex
Clearly I need to work on that if one of my best friends has to question if I like kids.  Let me clear it up.. I love kids.  In fact, I'd like to even have a couple some day!  Sure, I get a little anxiety when it comes to messes, chaos, and the entire idea of pregnancy and child birth.. but I do love kids, PEOPLE!

"I'm gunna punch you in the ovaries." -Cole to mom
"I don't have any." -mom
LOL.  It was totally one of those moments where you want to laugh so bad but at first it's like the "OH. Awkward."  You know, like bringing up someone's mom or pet or something and then them saying something like "She's dead"  OR asking someone why they are walking funny and they tell you they have a disease (LOL, still laughing about that one, Nieko.)  But then you end up laughing about it anyways...even if you are a little embarrassed.  

"Jane, you ignorant SLUT!"
-Dad to mom
Apparently it's a Saturday Night Live skit and I thought my dad just brought it up on the first night they were visiting because he knew we'd laugh at it and dad is just a character like that.  And we did laugh.  We also laughed the next morning when mom said he kept calling her that while they were in bed going to sleep.  It's like WHAAAAT?! bahaha.  Who calls their wife a slut?! haha.  Classic.  Good to know they still joke around in their "older" age.  (Mom, I'm kidding!)

"A male member ..."
-Dad
You'd think that I was just talking about a member of the church or something since we were watching conference.  Nope.  That is what dad called his man privates.  BAHAHAHA.  I was like whaaaaat did you just call it?  Yes, that is the dad that I decided I REALLY hate the word..member.  *shiver*

"I think I'm going home... I have THE WORST cramps of my life." -me
"Dang it.  Maybe you're pregnant with an alien baby." -Jamie
Yep.  Yep, that's probably it.  I can't believe I forgot to mention that I was abducted by aliens and am now with child.  Way to ruin the surprise, Jaym. UGH! Now I can't be cliche' and announce my pregnancy with a picture of me holding my pee stick. FMLLLLLLLL :'(

"I've never seen it but I heard this show is Hungry...I mean I'm hungry."
-Nieko
HA! Clearly someone needed some food :)

"OH NO, Booby Trap!" -Me commenting on one of our shows.
"I like boobies...traps." -Sam
Nice.

"Boys are dumb!!!" -Mom
"I was NEVER dumb." -dad
"Yeah you were, you grabbed {so and so's} boob back in the day and got stabbed in the leg with a pencil because of it.  That was dumb." -Mom
"No. That was fun." -Dad
I'm not sure what is funnier.  1.)The true story about dad grabbing a girl's boob back in the day and ACTUALLY getting stabbed with a pencil, 2.) the fact that the 'boob girl's' sister married my dad's brother so we see her all the time, OR 3.) the fact that my parents still joke about boobs.

hahahaha.  Not sure.

"Why is there cake and ice cream?  Is it someone's birthday?" 
-Liz
This is the part where I put on my dramatic acting skills and quickly convinced her that it was my birthday and how I couldn't believe she missed it.  "That's why my parents came down this weekend," I told her.  Sucker.  I guess it's nice that she trusts me enough to believe that I am always telling the truth but listen, What friend doesn't know the MONTH of their friend's birthday? Rude, Liz.. RUDE.  hahaha jk.  but really....  All the boys at least knew the month.  Neat.

For the record.  It's November 29th. 50 days away. The big 25...
I enjoy cheesy cards and being reminded that I'm still young :) thanks.

No comments: