Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I was a little special this week--Resulting in a Super Special Wednesday post

So...I'm going through some of the stuff I jotted down for this week and I remember laughing A LOT this last week but I honestly can't remember everything that was actually SAID.  Which is a bummer because it was fun! However, I'm thinking that most of the really funny moments didn't have quotes with them at all.  I'm thinking it's because we didn't really say a lot, just laughed and did random crap? Or, everything we say/do is really funny so it's just hard to write everything down. Or....I'm just really drawing blanks from the weekend?  I don't know. Whatever.  However, for those of you who were with me this last week, I did remember some of the following things this morning as I was writing this down, and got a good laugh:
------------------------------------------------------------
Enrichment with some of the older girls in my ward, talking about being single and laughing so hard about it. For no reason really.  They would basically be like "we're old. Bahahaha" and we'd laugh again.  I love it when people make fun of their situations even though you know it's hard for them.  Because at the end of the day, there's not a lot you can do about it. And..It just makes life fun.  

Kissing Chickens... Live ones.

Tripping out in the Haunted house...some people actually tripping. *Cough*NIEKO*.  Ok. More like eating it HARDCORE.  Hilarious.

Being Chased around the parking lot by a guy with two huge samurai swords. yeah. It happened.

Discussing the Castle of Chaos in Taylorsville after we went through.. you guys...I have nothing against midgets but I feel like I remember seeing a LOT of them in there.  No, I'm not mistaking them for children because there some of those in there too, and it was a nightmare.  But I mean, legit midgets.  

Me, Chris and Nieko having to pee so bad that we thought we were going to die.
...Only to get to the porta-potties and have the chainsaw guy come and freak us out,  resulting in us peeing all over the place.  TMI? probably.  But it happened. As if having to pee in a porta-potty wasn't punishment enough. smh. But, embarrassing moment--Having a guy come into my porta-potty right after I was done and me being like "Sorry for the pee on the seat." Like that would make it less awkward for me or something. omg, you guys. omg.

Being so hungry I thought I was going to throw up..Not even being dramatic... But then being perfectly fine 10 minutes later. hmmm?

Our reactions to seeing Paranormal Activity 4.  Don't judge.  But if you saw the others you know that number 3 was scary.. number 4 however? omg.  You'll walk out and be like, "WTF just happened?"  I'm not kidding.  And then you'll sit around for the next hour or so being like, "WTF Robbie? What the Walking Dead?" And you'll just be ticked and vow to not see another one in theater even though you know they will have another one someday and you'll HAVE to see it.  Hollywood.... smh.
----------------------------------------------
Ok, back to the post.



"You're the reason why we can't go in public places."
-Cole to me
I'm starting to think that people think this for realzies.  Cole told me this in church, I think he was kidding but honestly, there was probably 75% truth to that.  I'm kind of embarrassing.  In fact, I'm surprised I have any friends at all sometimes.


"hahahaha. Jenn, you're hearing things.  There's not a bird."
-Chris, Amanda, Nieko
When we went to the Haunted house, there were sound effects going on as we were waiting in line to go in.  I kept hearing this bird and it was really bugging me and everyone else SAID they couldn't hear it.  It made me feel like a crazy person a little.  But they finally admitted they heard it.  Real good friends, right?

"I feel like last night was a joke."
-Nieko
Do you ever have one of those mornings where you wake up and you're like, did we really do that? Did that really happen last night? Of course, you know that it did happen but you just can't believe it because so many dumb things happened. 
...That was our Friday night.

"There are some times when I'm mentally unbalanced and just plain scary."
-Girl in Sunday School
I feel like there are some things that you don't say out loud in Sunday School or anywhere for that matter...  This is one of them.  Especially when everyone already thinks you are kind of a crazy person.

"Stop laughing, you're making me self conscious."
-Kiersten, Cole's new little gf or whatever...:)
I can't remember what exactly it was that she said but I couldn't stop laughing AT her, so she started to feel uncomfortable.  Clearly she doesn't "get" me yet.  Sometimes I just laugh and can't stop.  I don't mean anything bad by it [usually], it just happens!

"You're all, "I might be from Idaho but I've never heard of that farm.'"
-Kim, YSA ward
I've decided that I really like this girl.  She's hilarious.   We were talking about how I was from Idaho and later we were talking about "Black Island Farm" here in Utah and I couldn't remember which one it was and she said that ^^ totally making fun of me being from Idaho.  haha. I  got a good laugh out of it.

"I'd rather have the boogieman come and take my soul than spend time with you."
-Savanna
Have you ever been invited to do something and you can think of a million horrible things you'd rather have happen to you instead? Yeah, sometimes Savanna and I like being a little dramatic but there are times when things like ^this^ sound much more appealing than the alternative.

"Well, I woke up this morning and was still fat."
-Girl in ward talking about her High/Low part of the day at an Enrichment Activity
Omg, I died laughing.  It's like, "umm, that's not the kind of Low we were talking about. but Ok."  BAHAHAHAHAHA.

"It's like an Oreo in a quilt!" -Kier comparing our Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies to a "pig in a blanket
"More like and Oreo in an afghan, maybe?" -Me (which didn't even make sense)
".......Afghan's don't have Oreos.  They don't even have a Walmart." -Sam
BAHAHAHA omg. I cannot.  Like we were really talking about Afghanistan or something. HA


No comments: