"Look. She's totally white. She's trying to do the robot."
-Cole
bahahaha. We were trying to decide if this lady on the X Factor was white or some kind of mix. Why? Who knows. However, Cole said this ^ and it was like, "Touche'."
"Have you calmed down yet?"
-Nieko
Of course Nieko had to be there when I was watching the season Premiere of Grey's Anatomy. Did you guys watch that!?!? UGH. Horrible. I decided that I held it in way better than I would have if Sam and Nieko weren't in the room. However, that's not saying much. I could still cry about it... and then I just picture Nieko laughing at me. I don't blame him. Especially after Sam confirmed the following:
"Well, good thing it's not real."
-Sam
wow. Thanks for caring.
"Guys, what if we die while we're young?"
-Nieko
Pretty sure we were listening to the new Ke$ha song, "Live while we're young" and he posed that serious question. We all just looked at each other in silence for a couple seconds and then busted up laughing. But really. What if? questions about death are legit. It could happen. I just try not to think about it ;)
"I'm actually from across the street. Hey pretty lady...More gorgeous ladies coming through!!!!"
-Guy at the haunted house.
I had plenty of creepy people come up to me at the Haunted house try to freak me out. There was a pig man (who I found out later that the boys told him to attack me), a creepy guy in this jumpsuit who was snorting and I'm pretty sure he wanted to make a skin suit out of me... but the one that gave me the biggest heebie jeebies was the guy who looked like a normal biking dude. Normal shorts, black tee... goatee... but holding a bat saying ^^^ those things. Think about it. Haunted houses are like a play ground for serial killers. They could totally just sneak in with a bat and bash people in. UGH. No joke. He was a Nightmare.
"You have a complex about getting sauce on your hands, don't you?" -Nieko to Jared at Buffalo Wild Wings
"I don't like getting dirty."- Jared said in the most serious tone.
just picture Nieko and I sitting there staring at each other TRYING not to laugh.. only to bust up a minute later and claim that it was about something else; It was not. It was straight up about Jared wiping his hands with his wet naps.. over and over again.
"Oh no. I just hash tagged "YOKO" instead of "YOLO."
-Jess
Ummm.. the question is why did you hash tag "yolo" anyways? haha. Love her.
"Someone called Greg... wait, what's his name?" -Sam
"Jared." -Me
hahaha. The best part is that they've known each other for a while. Jared--Don't get offended. Sometime I forget my own name; It happens. I just couldn't stop laughing about the fact that Greg was the name he came up with. We don't have a friend named Greg. Wait a minute.. maybe he was thinking Greg from "Geordie Shore." haha that has to be it.
"Don't quote me on that."
-Jamie immediately after she said something gross
There are plenty of times that things are said everyday, but I don't write them down because, well, they are either embarrassing for the person or just a little inappropriate. The best is when people know that they could be quoted for anything that they say around me. Jamie quickly made sure I wouldn't quote her after she said something SICK about that "Hunny Boo Boo" character. Like bahahaha, super gross. Even better, is the fact that we were talking on the phone and she said it super loud and you know people at work heard her. haha. Sucker!
"Give me a bite of that." -Wendy
"Tell me a juicier story.."-Me
It's not a secret that I enjoy a juicy story. Who doesn't? So when someone wants something from me and I've been trying to get more information out of them, I use it to my benefit! It's like, "Oh, you want a bite of this delicious coconut luna bar drizzled with Chocolate? Well then you better start telling me more than that." It usually works. But this morning.. The kissing story didn't cut it. No bites for you, Wendy bird :)
"oops. Not picking that up!"
-Cameron at FHE.
So...I didn't see that something fell at my of purse as I was chatting with some people and looking for my keys. All of a sudden I see that Cameron leans down in front of me to pick it up and realized it was a Tampon. BAHAHAHAHA. I WOULD do something like that. Crap like that doesn't embarrass me though. It's not something I just flash around and I try to be sensitive to guys and their awkwardness towards anything feminine but when it does happen, I like to point and make people feel awkward; It's fun. "TOUCH DOWNNNNNN"
No comments:
Post a Comment