Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Wednesday Catch-Up

So I'm sure some of you noticed that I missed my Wednesday post last week.  Forgive me.  Things got crazy and I didn't feel like it....Anyways, tomorrow morning I head out for Tampa so I figured there is no way I could miss ANOTHER week so I will post this one early :) These are honestly just jumbled up notes from the last two weeks. Merry Christmas:

"I just pictured you with short hair and it was ugly."
-Nieko to Liz
The best part is that no one was talking about liz getting a hair cut.  Come to think of it, we weren't talking about liz or haircuts at all.  haha.

"Have you ever pulled someone around the floor on a blanket?  You should pull me."
-Liz
I'm not sure who she thinks I am.  First she insults me by questioning if I know how to have a good time and then she wants me to be her slave.  umm. no.

"Why are you a cat?" -Snooty little girl who came trick-or-treating to my desk on Halloween.
"Well, why are you a princess?" -me
honestly child. Where are you parents?  Take some candy and get steppin'.

"Is that a ring on your wedding finger?" -Kid in the ward
"Ohhh no. I'm not engaged to be married, if that's what you mean!" -Me
"YESSSSSSS" -Same kid as he enthusiastically thrust his fists in the air.
Come to think of it.. I'm not sure if he was being sarcastic.  Nevertheless...weird.

"I hate pants." -Sam
"You know what I hate?"-Me
"Complainers?" -Sam
I guess when you become roommates you gain special powers to read each other's minds. No.. that's not right, is it?  Well, Sam knew EXACTLY what I was thinking that time.  Fact. I do get annoyed by excessive complaining and, quite frankly, I don't care for pants either.

"You get tortured for two hours a night? Is that part of this online dating thing you're a part of now?"
-Boss to Coworker
She was really talking about going to work out with her personal trainer but he took it totally wrong.  Best part is that he was just a bishop. HAHA. I couldn't stop laughing.  

"How about I make you some hard {A} brownies and break your other arm."
-Corby to Nieko
BAHAHAHAHA.  Now, Nieko, I'm not making fun of you, I promise. But when Corby said this over the weekend, Amanda and I couldn't stop laughing.  Best story of a broken wrist EVER.

"Did she just say that? She looks like an angel." -Quacee talking about me when we met last week.
"90 % of the time she is." -Chris
I choose to be flattered and look over Chris cheap-shotting me by 10%.  Actually.... he totally rounded up.  awwww Schucks! #somemenjustgotIT . We'll leave it at that.

"I didn't know she had Alzheimer's, I just thought Ryan Gosling was yelling at her all the time." 
-Calvin Calvin talking to me about the Notebook....which he'd never seen.
You guys, this conversation I had with Calvin Calvin at FHE was the best thing of my life.  It's not a secret that I love talking with all different kinds of people. Calvin is one of a kind.  Just picture a big black kid (and I don't mean to offend anyone by saying that... I just have to let you know where it's coming from, because that makes it even better!)  We chatted about all kinds of Chick flicks and omg, I wish I could have gotten more of his one-liners down. 

Here are some more:

"Her daughter grew fast!" -Calvin talking about Renesme on Twilight
"She had asthma in new moon, it BUGGED me." -Calvin going off on Kristin Stuart.
"I don't see how people can date people that much younger den-them!  Like, what was his OLD butt doing with her?" 
-Calvin STILL going off on Kristin Stuart..only about her in real life
Seriously. 
I can not.
BAHAHAHAHAH.

No comments: