Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I know, it's Wednesday.

Last night, as I was getting heated up with a couple of friends about failed marriages, engagements, relationships and people just being liars, I blurted out, "I need to blog about this!"  Normally, that just means that I'm super passionate about the topic at the time, heartbroken, confused or just bothered about the situation.  It might have been all the Midol I'd taken last night or the fact that I'm turning 25 tomorrow, but I was just getting so upset about all the things we were hearing about people and all the crap that just goes on in people's lives.  It's just sad, that's all.  
Of course, Nieko quickly reminded me that I couldn't blog about it because tomorrow (tomorrow being today, of course) was Wednesday.  
 Quote day.  

I'll spare you the boring excuses...  I hardly wrote anything down.  So I will just apologize and you can sit and poke fun at me about my age like Nieko does.  See for yourself:


..and these are just the Twitter jabs and only the ones from NIEKO.  Don't worry, the others play along sometimes too.  I will honestly be surprised if they don't show up to my house tomorrow night wearing all black as if they were mourning my life slowly coming to a sad and unfulfilled end.  hahaha. 

I wish I was kidding.

Yes, it's happening; I'm turning 25.  But all jokes and dramatic fits aside, I know it's not "really" old, I'm just surrounded by a lot of Babies.  Did you hear that, friends? You're all BABIES.  *insert sheer envy of their youth. see--there I go again.

Alright, I just like to have fun with it:) 

So I only have a couple of things people said today that made me laugh/smile aside from the twitter jabs above, so here you go!

"Tu-Tee."
-mason
I know you probably just read that and was like, "Oh cute, he said Turkey because it was Thanksgiving." No.  Tur-Tee is how he says "Thank you."  hahaha. it's the cutest thing. He's at the stage where he's learning his manners and he's actually really good at it!  He will say please if he wants something, he will sometimes say "Bless me" if someone else sneezes, burps, coughs or toots (also, the best thing ever) but when you say, "Mason, say Thank you" He immediately responds with "Tur-Tee."  hahaha.  Sometimes he would even go up to the candy dish, hold out his hand and say "tur-tee" because he wanted some. I love it. Kids are the best.  

"Those should be called Hot-A burritos."
-dad talking about the flaming DORITOS that we got. (He got a little confused) Burrito, Dorito, whatevs. Then cole immediately responded with:
"You're a Vagina." -Cole
yes, I know I shouldn't write down things like this, but if I were to edit that, it really would give you a little insight into how real we are.  Here's the thing, what kid/adult male calls their Dad that!? haha Granted, he was being a little baby about how hot they were.  Yes, they were hot, but he was being dramatic.  I.was.dying.  The best part of it all was that everyone kind of looked at each other like, "what just happened?" and then we all laughed and carried on the inappropriate yet ridiculously funny conversation.

"These olives are weird." -Amanda
"Yeah..I thought so too but didn't want to say anything." -me
"yeah... I'm gunna eat it." -Amanda
hahaha.  It was just so funny because she was so serious about how weird it tasted but how she was just going to eat it anyways.  It's one of those things that didn't need to be said out loud and it totally wasn't meant to be taken as a joke.  She legit was just like "meh, I'm going to eat it anyways."  But let's get real...they were gross.  #amandadon'tcare #shewilleatortakeashotofanything

"His name is Dave Thomas."
-Coworker talking about a new guy she met
"Um, as in the founder of Wendy's? ...BAHAHAHAHAHA."
-me.
Did that ^ give you a good idea of how hard I laughed?  I guess it probably wasn't THAT funny.  But I've just been watching a lot of MTV's new TV show "Catfish" that is all about online dating so I immediately pictured someone stealing his identity or something or claiming to be his son and the heir to the Wendy's fortune.  It could honestly happen.  Just watch the show, there are crazy people out there.  But don't worry, that wasn't really his name... she just got confused for a minute.  

"No..."
"No.."
"Ok, ok."
-Jrrrrd
Just little pieces of a conversation N and E and I had with little J.  Lesson 1-We know things so no need to lie :) 


No comments: