"I made a douche bag jar for my place. Me and my cousin live together. I had to put a dollar in it as soon as I made it because I spelled douche bag wrong."
-Annonymous Blog Reader on an older post I wrote.
Made my day. seriously so funny.
"Who do you hate the most in this world? Let's say bad things about him... Oh my gosh--hick....What a hick."
-Nieko
We'll just say that was a funny night. He honestly couldn't come up with any other bad things to say about this kid besides that he thought he was a hick. Oh Nieko and your disbelief that Brandi and I grew up on a farm. haha. I will leave the rest of the comments he said that night in my person quote bank :) HA.
"Hey--Get older."
-Easton
One of the things that I love about this kid is the way that he says things. This comment was no exception. haha. Young people of this world, we love you but really... get older!
"She's like a raccoon. She's always in my garbage. That [B] doesn't go away."
-Drita talking about Ramona, Mob Wives
Do you have one of these friends, or frenemies? If so, get rid of them. Or just be like Drita and go ape shiz on them. Actually, for drama/entertainment purposes: get in a huge fight, let me watch it and then you can get rid of them. I love me some crazy girl fights. Thank you, Mob Wives.
“When you need bunny suits to bring life to this house, that's when you know we have problems.”
-Snooki, Jersey Shore
Is it weird that I really want to get a bunny suit or some kind of costume like Snooki did? Not to be creepy like one of those "furries" (I still can't believe that crap is real) but just to pull tricks on people and to make people put on when they come over sometimes. hahaha What's funnier than a person dressed up in a bunny suit, like, pushing people down and stuff? Notta whole lot...
"Remember how I told you that I was have a constant panic attacks since the first of this year???? ...Turns out I was just hungry."
-Alex
Hahahaha. Ok, in all honesty--good food really does make everything better sometimes.
"Don’t ever wear that shirt again. It makes your boobs look massive. It looks like a joke. You look like a cartoon."-Kourtney Kardashian to Kim
bahahaha. You know what's a joke? The way that the Kardashian's talk to each other 99% of the time. cracks me up.
"OK. I take back what I said about them being the Songbirds of our Generation."
-Mark
I guess Brandi and I were being a little irreverent during the musical number at the fireside. But give us a break, we thought they were singing in a different language. We couldn't understand them. So Mark leaned over to tell us to be quiet because they are "the song birds of our generation." Yeah, he changed his mind real quick after a while of listening to them.
"Do you watch the Bachelor?" -lauren
"No. I gave that up."-me
"Do you watch X Factor?" -Lauren
"No. I quit all singing shows." -me
"Well then WHAT do you even watch?" -Lauren
"Bravo and MTV:)" -me
It's true. Are you kidding? If I didn't cut out some of these shows I would have even less time to sleep. Alright, I do have a couple of shows on the CW and Mob Wives is VH1. But I had to cut out all of these shows that take up more than an hour a week. That's ridic.
“I like to isolate myself around my birthday, so I can see who pays attention.”
-Mike the Situation, Jersey Shore
What a wiener. I can see people doing this in real life but no one, except for a true dbag or drama queen, would actually say it out loud. Like, are you crazy? Maybe if you were actually nice then people would make more of an effort on your birthday? Idk.
"It's [super bowl commercial] Viral and crazy." -Hoda
"Well so is herpes but it's not a great thing." -KLG
I know I've said this before but KLG and Hoda are one of my favorite things of my morning. Like, I get ticked if I don't have time to listen to them or if they take forever to post the vids online. They are just great. And I stand by Kathie Lee on this one...
"What are you doing differently? You're looking really pretty...*pause* not that you weren't before. You're just glowing. Whatever it is, It's working!"
-Tavan, coworker
really people? Two weeks in a row. really? hahaha. Thanks, I guess. j/k!
"I'm going to go tanning too. Everyone thinks you're pretty now."
-Wendy, coworker
Ok, now you're just being rude, WEN-dy!! and really...I haven't been tanning for a couple of weeks so step off :)
"Can someone please get my towel? It's in my room next to my Irish walking cape."
-Schmidt, New Girl
What the? Seriously, Schmidt's character kills me. If you don't watch this show... smh.
"I'm about to go pay this fine, and my checks have baby farm animals on them, [B]."
-Jess, New Girl
I.was.dying listening to her go off defending her quirky self to the lawyer girl. hilarious.
No comments:
Post a Comment