Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

What the What?!

1.) A saw a "Celebuzz" update on my fbook today that said something like "JB and Selena step out for a sweet treat."  Of course I clicked the link only to find THIS image:



What the Dye Job, JB and your freakishly girlish figure in that outfit?? WHAT THE WHAT?! Not gunna lie.. I thought you were Selena with a horrible hack job.   I mean, I love you JB.  Like a lot. But why do you need hairs like your gf?  and lose that long, tight shirt please!  (Don't be decieved people. It might seem to hit the right part of his jeans..I mean Capri's as Sav pointed out.. but you know his pants are sagged less than mid-crack.  Therefore...freakishly long shirt.)
*smh*

2.) What about the rumors that Rihanna and Chris Brown are dating again or whatever?  What kind of sick joke is that?! 3 words--He.hit.you. BAM.

3.) Did you hear what Lil' Kim said about Nicki Minaj's performance on the Grammy's?  "If you have to make a song called 'Stupid Hoe,' you must be a stupid hoe." WHAT THE? haha. Sure, her performance was wack, but I just can't believe some of these *stars* and the balls they have to say some of the crap they do. At first I'm like, "What the?" but then I just laugh because it's so funny!


Bonus WTW [because honestly, everyone's been meaning to say it] goes to people who post the most ridiculous things on their fbook status every two seconds.  Unless it's some kind of drama, hot gossip, or random hook up (Ok, I know this one doesn't really happen but it would be funny/slutty if it did. haha but whatev) then we probably don't want to see it blow up our news feed multiple times a day. heck, for some...every hour.. WHAT THE WHAT?! Post a few times a day--that's totally fine.  That keeps avid facebookers like me satisfied.  But 10+ a day is like.. uhhh. Verge of DF worthy. sorry. had to be said.

So glad it's the weekend!  Mayday Parade and We the Kings concert today and then Birthday Fun tomorrow with my Kenzington :) yes!

1 comment:

Savanna said...

WTH JB? You forgot to mention he's wearing CAPRIS!!! SMH is right. And Dear Lil Kim 1999 called and they want you back. No one cares about you. But Lil Kim has hated Nicki forever because Lil Kim claims she is the original girl rapper. Whateves. Finally, DITTO to your Fbook rant because I feel the same way, I had to unsubcribe to a couple peeps this week because of their nonsense. Love you!!