"He's such an annoying."
-Deena
let's just say this was right...at least she used "an" instead of "a"...uh...Thumbs up?
"You're a fun."
-Snooki
I had to put this one and Deena's "an annoying" comment next to each other. So funny but like, really?
"I'm bored. Tell me your secret!"
-Vicky
Pretty sure her world was crushed when I told her that I had made up the whole thing about our friend Chris being in HSM 1 and 2....and kept it going for like 6 weeks. haha. best joke of my life.
"Want me to get it for you?"
-Amanda in reference to someone's blemish
This led into a conversation about how some people can pop other people's zits and actually like doing it and how other people are completely disgusted by it. haha.
"Jenn and I are going to do a white version/parody of Nicki Minaj's Dungeon Dragon!" -Victoria
"But Victoria....You're black." -Brad
Ready to play two truths and a lie?
1.) We were actually excited about our idea even though we wouldn't actually do it.
2.) Vicky is the whitest black person we all know.
3.) I called up Nicki Minaj and she's going to be in the video.
Yeah.
"I'm glad Lady Gaga didn't win anything. I hate that [B]"
-Nieko
Amen. Sorry Gaga. You've had some good songs but like the entertainment world is saying..."You got Adeled."
“In Arkansas, everything is dark out. So, it's dark always.”
-Snooki
Alright, I know that I mostly only quote Deena and Snooki but how can you not? They say the most ridiculous things! We think she was talking about Alaska? #Drunkmuch?
"It's Easy!" -Liz
"YOU'RE EASY...ohjustkiddingnoyou'renot" -Me.
Ok, I said it without thinking and quickly retracted the comment.
"Even [So and So] would be old here."
-Easton
Totally not a dis at all. Pure truth. The Mac Miller concert was packed with 9 year olds I swear. We even saw one smoking. WTH? ...Ogden.
"Uh, can I get a grease pizza with an extra side of grease?"
-Basically everyone at the Pie after seeing the Pizza Cole and Easton and I ordered.
Seriously, I may never eat at the Pie again after that. Or just never order that kind again. 3 grease napkins later....BLECK!
"Oh my. Sorry. Mob Wives is making me feel angry and I just realized I am angry at that plan just because of this show."
-Text from Nieko
hahaha. This had me laughing so hard. It's true though. Mob Wives will make you want to 1.) fight other people or 2.) make people get into fights just so you can watch....all over nothing, really.
"A leopard never sheds its stripes."
-Deena
*Crickets*
No comments:
Post a Comment