Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I think the Beatles said it perfectly :)

How many times have you heard me say that I love LOVE? Probably about a billion, I'd say. I guess that's because it's the truth.

Lately I feel like I'm surrounded by a lot of mushy gushy and sometimes (rarely), sure, I want to poke out my own eyeballs and would rather cut off my own arm "127 hours" style then continue being in the exact moment I'm in with all the "cheese." BUT really...at the end of the day I do love it. Love. I mean, come on--Love makes people happy! Even if we aren't IN love with someone we still love in general.

Take me for example.  I'm single [shocker] but just because I don't have a "valentine" doesn't mean that I woke up this morning and decided to put on all black and insist on stomping around depressed all day calling it "Single Awareness Day." No way jose'. I don't do that any other day so why would I do it on a day that is about celebrating love.  I love love, remember?  You better believe that I'm rocking the red heels and heart jewelry today!

My plans for tonight are a little odd but honestly I've decided that it's not what you do on Valentine's day... I really do think that Valentine's day is more of a feeling anyways. It's waking up in the morning, making yourself look beautiful, telling people that you love them and appreciate them, writing fun notes to make your loved ones smile, and just enjoying life and the people in it.

That's what this day is all about, people. it's a day all about LOVE, helllllrrrr. And that includes ALL kinds of love :)

If the main thing we want out of life is to be happy and we constantly seek happiness in everything we do, we really should just stop and take time to love...What better day than today?


Thank you, Beatles.
Spend time with the people you love. tell them you love them. and most importantly...SHOW them!

If I don't get the chance to tell you in person--Happy Valentine's Day. 
 prolly love you :)

2 comments:

Linda said...

My dear Jennifer, You've said it all. Thanks for reminding me what life is really about. I love you!

Victoria said...

I LOVE THIS!!!!! And YOU!! Happy Vday :)