Really...Tats. Long Hair. Earrings. Anything that has to do with being a musician/beat boxing, breakdancing or fighting...it's like "Dangggg boy.. I'm not going to chase after you but you're hot. Smokin' hot." haha
Yes, I realize how pathetic it all sounds. but get real. Girls, go with me on this one and tell me that you don't agree:
Vampires:
Edward Cullen vs Damon Salvatore.
uuhh DAMON--you're bad. you're hot. I love you.
Music:
Eminem vs idk...Any country singer. haha. (no offense to the country singers of the world at all but I realized that all of the musicians I was comparing him too were all pretty BA and I loved them so I had to just go opposite.)
But really. Eminem. Hello. I just love me a tatted up rapper straight from Detroit! This could also include, and is not limited to, any BA singer, guitar player, drummer..any of it, really..It's like all you have to do is put them in a band, give them some tats or some earings and they instantly get hotter. Not sure what it is but those musicians *shakes fist* WOOW! (Brandi, that was for you)
Moral of the story is...It doesn't make sense, but:
But don't you worry "good boys"--You win in the end. But while you're waiting for the girls to figure that out...keep staying nice and super good looking... and...maybe take up the guitar or learn to beatbox or breakdance or something.
haha. JUST KIDDING ;)
but not kidding.
Ok, Semi-Kidding!

1 comment:
I beg to differ. I would take a country singer any day over nasty Eminem and his hatred towards women:)
Post a Comment