"Hunny, I've ran out of drinks to cope with that one."
-Client
I'm not a drinker or whatever, but I'm pretty sure that if I was that me and this women would be good friends. Well that and if I lived on the East Coast, of course. So funny.
"ohhh I love Peace." *insert "hand sign" and uhh. yeah.
-Nieko.
yuck.
"Why do people look better in the dark?" -Me
"Because people look tan in the dark. Like, you look really black right now." -Ariana
My reaction: "YES!!!!!!" see--I don't "strongly prefer light skinned people." Puhlease, Harvard.
"I don't know time language. Like, if someone says quarter past two..like, just say it's 2:30!"
-Snooki
haha. She's the best.
"Jenn--Your soulmate!"
-Nieko in reference to the 'snuggie boy' at Denny's.
Ok, let's get something straight. 1.) My onsie is way cuter than the snuggie bidness that kid had on 2.) I wouldn't even wear my onsie to Denny's 3.) just because two people appreciate the same kind of comfort, it doesn't make them meant for each other..haha and 4.) meh. maybe if he were more attractive :)
"Girlfriends...What a load of CRAP."
-Justin, Sunday School teacher
This kid just stopped in the middle of teaching to ask where my brother was. I told him he went to his g/f's ward to hear her talk. That was his response. Not super reverent or relevant to the lesson but super funny.
“If you hurt your back Jersey turnpiking, that's Deena problems.”
-Pauly D
We can't be sure what really made her hurt her back...:/ But guaranteed it was doing something along those lines. Deena problems is right.
"I havent' talked to you in like 2 days. I feel like our friendship is slipping."
-Easton via phone call
Silly Easton. That's code for "let's catch each other up on the gossip!" haha. I love it.
"I'm not taking part in this soup kitchen." x3
-Sam in reference to our friend 'Kissing Tree.'
I don't even know what that means really.. haha but he kept saying it. All I know is we were trying to link everyone in our group via a "kissing tree" to make sure everyone was connected together by the people they've kissed. Yep, we're all pretty much linked together. That's real friendship. haha. OK. Sick. No. More sick? The JS Smush tree. ew. We be keeping it PG, yo :)
"Did you get my 'Junk Mail'?"
-Schmidt, New Girl
Yes. He was referring to a 'Sext.' haha.
"Who are you talking to?" -Cole
"Whaaaat? what?" -Me, in a panic from being woken up.
"It sounds like you're having an argument or disagreeing with someone or something.." -Cole
I don't remember the rest because I was in such a deep sleep, but I think I remember saying something to him about a fire (which was in my dream) and making up some excuse or something. Apparently I was disagreeing or having an argument with "someone" out loud while I was sleeping. I woke up this morning and remembered Cole waking me up and saying that but I don't remember anything about talking in my sleep. But I was creeped out this morning... I guess I shouldn't have watched that Ghost movie this week... Toby?! (haha, liz.) Good thing Cole didn't record that. Embarrassing.
No comments:
Post a Comment