Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

You should be used to the Efron posts by now.


































Last night I went to see the movie "New Year's Eve" with my friend Liz.  Can I just say that I fall deeper in love with Zac Efron with every movie that he's in?  Pathetic, but I don't even care.  He's my #1 celeb crush, hands down!

Here's what I think about the Movie "New Year's Eve." Go see it! I had pretty low expectations just because I know that it has to be hard to have a good story line when you have so many famous people put into one movie...but I loved it!


I laughed, I cried, fell deeper in love [haha] and I got super excited to ring in 2012!  It really did give me a new perspective to the beauty of the New Year and making resolutions to do better, to be better and to reflect on the last year and all of the things that happened.

I love, love.
I love New Years.
I love Zac Efron.
(oh and I loved watching it and thinking, "OH, I've been there!"






OK, can we please talk about the new movie he's in called the Lucky One that comes out in April?
Nicholas Sparks...Zac Efron....Hot Bod... Tattoos...Love Story?
Count me in!

 






Happy Hump Day :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does Happy Hump Day mean?

Jenn said...

Wednesday :) haha

Anonymous said...

ho. ly. hell. that preview! he's so hot. sooo hot.

dlpower said...

First of all i love all your efron posts. He is my one celeb love. I can't help but swoon and get excited like a teenage girl when i see his face, body, etc. Second, i want to see New Years. Third, I can't wait to see the lucky one. I think i've watched the trailer 3 times in the past two days. I maybe be pathetic.

Monica @ All Things Lovely said...

Oh that looks like a good movie. Looks a bit scandalous too. I think this would be the only Nicholas Sparks book I would read.