Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Favorite Things Friday

I honestly didn't think I would be able to do this segment today.  1.) because I feel like I've done all things "baby" this week and found myself only thinking about all of the fun baby toys and gadgets that I love and 2.) because I've been so busy everyday with baby Mason, shopping, family, parties and did I say Mason and Shopping?? [that about sums it up.]  But I'm here.  I'm alive and I can NOT believe that tomorrow is Christmas Eve and that I will be packing up in just a couple of days to head back to Utah.  Like Whoa.

Well, here are a few of my faves from this week: 

Airborne "Blast of Vitamin C"



I normally use the Vitamin C Gummies, which I love but I decided to try something new this week when I all of a sudden started getting a tiny sore throat the other day from my homebaby Mason.  I guess I shouldn't have kissed him as much but then again, he's so stinking cute, I couldn't help it!

But I actually really like this form of airborne.  They are chewable which I thought I wouldn't like but I do and I feel like they actually work...well, at least I feel like I really am getting a nice little blast of Vitamin C and yes, 13 vitamins, minerals and herb ;) Who knows.  I like 'em.

[Cute and Warmies] by Kelli



Alright so I don't think she really has a name for the stuff that she makes but she really should.  And if she did I'm sure her name would be 10 times better than the one I just made up in 2 seconds.  But my friend Kelli is so talented when it comes to working the needle.  Come to think of it... I went to her apartment the other night and she's good at SOOOO many crafts. She made both of these in the pics above.  An owl beanie for Mason and the CUTEST most profesh ear warmer for me {in one of my favorite colors!}.  I already have the cutest grey hat that I got from her last year and I love it.  The girl is good and her prices are great!

If you're interested...Let me know and I'll see what I can do! I'm sure she wouldn't mind :)

Tiny Happy Meal Fries


I RARELY eat at McDonald's.  Jamie loves it.  So when we went there the other day I decided that I just wanted a Happy Meal and this is the tiny little box of fries that I got!  I.LOVE.TINY.THINGS and this was the tiniest little box of fries I'd ever seen.  Sure, it only had like ten fries in it and it's not what I remember them being like but I didn't even care because it was so cute. ANNNND it came with a little bag of Apples.  You go McDonald's. You go!  {but let's not talk about the fact that they wouldn't do water unless it was bottled...uhh. Some people's favorite beverage is Water and some people can't buy bottled water until 2012.  Get with the program on that one.  DUMMB.}


No comments: