I'm normally one who will choose something that is gummy or chewy over chocolate; I've always been that way. It might have something to do with the fact that some kinds of chocolates give me instant headaches. (BOOO plain M&M's). Anyways, I just barely had these Kinder Chocolates over the Thanksgiving break and they were amaz-za-zing. Not only is the chocolate yummy, but I love the way they wrap them into smaller portions. It's genius.
We got ours at World Market in Nampa, Idaho but I'm sure you can find it in other stores as well :)
We got ours at World Market in Nampa, Idaho but I'm sure you can find it in other stores as well :)
China Glaze "Calypso Blue" Nail Polish
Dutch Caramel Wafers
OM-Gosh. I just googled it and found out that there are only two World Markets in Utah and none of them are really close (Park City and Cottonwood Heights) but seriously. The store is to die for.
Crock Pot
Why didn't I have one of these things before? I purchased one on Black Friday for pretty cheap and really, it's the best thing that every happened to the kitchen/cooking portion of my life. What isn't there to love about throwing a bunch of random crap into a slow cooker and leaving it alone and letting it to all the work? Nothing. And let's not forget to mention the easy cleanup. I know this isn't anything new to most people.. I'm just saying WHY didn't I have one before!?
love. crock pot love.
Neuro Drinks
They didn't have most of these kinds at Smith's but I tried a "Neuro Bliss" and a "Neuro Sun" last night. The interesting thing about these drinks (Nutritional Supplement) is that it doesn't tell you what the flavor is on the bottle. Confession.. I opened a Neuro Sun in the store and smelt it without the intention of buying it. Surprisingly it smelt like straight up Pina Colada, which I love. So I bought it. I tried it. It was pretty good..UNTIL I starting taking swigs of the Neuro Bliss which was a stronger "lightly carbonated" citrus drink. (not all are carbonated). Going back to the "sun" drink was rough after that because it made it taste watered down and then soon the Bliss started to get the feel of drinking Alka Seltzer...haha. Sounds awful, right?
But the weird thing about them, though, was that I kind of couldn't stop drinking them. Ask Nieko. I don't think I was really stressed out that day, but I did feel really calm the rest of the night...and had some pretty good energy up until about 2:30ish this morning. haha. That Bliss did pretty good I think. And as for the Sun...Even this morning I've felt pretty radiant and filled with Vitamin D and such :) I guess my suggestion if you do try these is to go into it expecting that it might not be the best tasting drink but hope that the results will be nice! I mean, Neuro Sleep? You can't help but want to know if it works. I guess just try them for yourself and see. I think the key to having them taste good is just to not mix the drinks like I did. Just do one at a time!
I even googled it and guess who was sipping on a Neuro Bliss? The one and only Lindsay Lohan. Should I be worried?
Oh and don't let the "Neuro Gasm" drink throw you off... It's actually just the "energy drink" in their line of products. I will say that the name and the tagline "Passion in every bottle" is pretty clever. and funny!
*Random Fact--Each lid/cap of the Neuro drinks are the equvilant of a shot glass. haha
Wow. I'm Neuro Pro!
I think I'm going to try the Neuro Aqua next. You can go to the website here to read about each of the drinks.
Yay for vitamins and energy and stuff :)

2 comments:
Thanks for all the commercials on all this good stuff. We'll have to go to the World Market when you get here.
I love favorite things friday!!! :)
Post a Comment