"THERE'S A PERSON IN THERE!!!!!"-Nieko
"Vrrrooooooooooooommmmmm" -my car
Probably one of the funniest moments of this last week. hands down.
"Jenn, You're a creep."
-Carli
And she told me that BEFORE she found out that I snuck into her house that night to use the bathroom while they were all downstairs watching a movie.
"Whoa! My stuff!! It's my valuables...this is my treasures!"
-Drunk Meredith, The Office
I laughed SO hard during this part when Andy freaks on her about being a Hoarder. Her responses are classic drunk/hoarder.
"I love Spishpacios!"
-Amanda
Forgive her..she really has to think about it before she says it. Actually, you have to sound it out and then she'll get it. It's a hard word, Amanda. I get it! haha.
"I hide all of the lace cami's at work. Is that bad?"
-Alex
Everyone loves him at Down East...little do they know that he hides the lace cami's because he thinks that only babies should wear them. Hahaha. I love him!!
"This is Jenn."
-Nieko
He likes to pretend that he's me when he sends "hey tell" messages from my phone by stating "This is Jenn" every time he talks...but he doesn't even try to change his voice. it's funny.
*Drooooool*
-Liz and I
I'm not kidding when I say that Liz and I had a couple of nights this week dedicated to drooling over hot men. celebrity hot men. celebrity hot men who we will never get to kiss or actually, never get to meet...but we still LOVE them.. mmm. Zac <3
"I can think of other things I’d put a million dollars into than a lollipop holder."
-Camille, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
I can't stand Dana. She's a fake and she never hesitates to tell someone how much she spends on her nice things. It's like it comes with her greeting when she sees someone. "Yeah, these sunglasses--$25,000." The best was last episode and her "Million dollar DIAMOND lollipop holder necklace." Fug.
Don't worry..after reading up on it online she said that she didn't really purchase it and that it was just lent out to her by the "Sugar Factory" to wear while they were in Vegas shooting the episode. Oh, but KimK has one. ridic.
"Pound it."
-Easton
I found that him and I "pounded" (this can include, but isn't limited to, the forearm slam, the knuckle pound or the high five) over the most random things this last week, without even thinking. Even walking down town SLC on Saturday something sick was said and without thinking...We pounded on the comment. like "Yeeeeeahhhh". haha. we're weird.

No comments:
Post a Comment