Late night Walmart worker in reference to the Tie-Dyed shirt I was purchasing with all of the sad kittens on it.
Sure, I was wearing my "ugly sweater" that said "Foxy Lady" on it while I was purchasing the ridiculously awesome kitten shirt. I had just left an Ugly Sweater party. Sue me. But she acted like I was being really serious about it. As if. Alright, I was serious about the fact that I wanted it and thought it was funny. But Nieko had just bought his wolf shirt right before me and that's all that we purchased at 1:00 in the morning. Pretty sure it wasn't like we were purchasing them to be a key item in our wardrobes.
puhlease. OK, OK, OK (Said like the Asians in China Town) maybe it was for Nieko;)
"Yeah Jenn, I wish I would never have met you."
-Easton
Uhhh wait... "you weren't included in the joke just now. that's rude." haha. But MAYBE he was thinking something along the lines of it being opposite day? I mean, since Nieko was calling me ugly all night. [Don't worry, it's an inside joke.] So if Easton was thinking it was indeed opposite day then really by the above statement he was saying that I'm 1.) not ugly and 2.) that he's actually really happy that he met me. maybe? So thanks Easton!--Glad to know you're in on the joke now. You can now call me ugly as well if you'd like :)
"I'm not going to show you unless you put it on."
-Nieko in reference to his BA Satin/Sequence jacket he purchased at the DI.
Let me mention that this is the same jacket that earlier in the week he said:
"It's so ugly, I couldn't NOT buy it."
After pestering me for about 2 minutes, I finally agreed to put it on without seeing it before hand. I only knew that it had shoulder pads and some sequences. uhh.. Some sequences? Let me show you:
![]() |
| Photo by: Nieko Bird |
"I want to go to a pinata party, party hardy...Sing and dance at a pinata party, 'til they tell us to go home. Na Na Na...Na Na Na."
-Jamie in an email to me during work.
You probably just read this and thought, "what the crap?" But it's actually a song from one of Mary Kate and Ashley's Videos that I watched all of the time growing up. I was obsessed with them. When she sent and email only saying the above quote... I laughed SO hard.
OMG! Did you know that they have a ton of their old videos on Youtube? This crap was only VHS. BAHAHAHAHA I can't believe I loved this so much. haha. AWWWWful. (ignore the Spanish subtitles if you watch it.)
I'm still laughing about it. Good thing they stopped singing and took the fashion route. haha.
"It's Chocolate!!" -Wendy
"NO. It's bugs." -me.
pretty sure I know the difference between chocolate and nasty tiny little bugs. No way am I eating THAT! ew.
"It smells like fire in here..."
Kali and I
uhhh. "that's probably coming from the Fire place." hahaha. Oh yeah.
"I don't even like chicken nuggets, but I love them."
-Sam
After 5 minutes straight of laughing and him trying to explain this one to me last night, I finally semi-understood. What he meant was that he doesn't really ever feel like eating chicken nuggets but when he orders them and eats them that he really loves them. haha. yeah, Sam. makes complete sense!
"I should be down on the floor doing some exercises like you." -Mom
"Doesn't really matter...I just ate half a pop tart." -Me
"Oh dear."-mom
hahahaha. Yep. that's how I roll sometimes. But at least I didn't have to feel bad about eating that half a pop tart that day :)
"The V Bomb and the P bomb..."
-Jess, New Girl
To say that the episode this week was awkwardly painful is an understatement. but OMG funny. Her and Justin Long's character together are soooooo awkward. I love it. I about died with the choking part!
What a funny week. I'd have a lot more to post today but most of them would probably start drama/offend someone or something silly like that...so I won't! I'll save the virtual B slaps for another day.
Until then, Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:
Stephen and I didn't really think that New Girl was very funny this week. The funniest part however was when she choked him.
Post a Comment