I love that game for these reasons:
1.) I love the truth.
2.) I really have a love with just a tiny dash of hate for making people say things that they normally wouldn't say out loud.
a.) It's hilarious. If I know that you want to kiss someone in the room or that you have a secret crush on them... I (or someone else) will make you say it so that it can just be out in the open. It's not because we don't like you and we're trying to be rude. It's just because it's not a big deal and the other person might as well just know that you think they're super attractive. whatever.
b.) The dash of hate is that sometimes people make it really awkward but there's a little bit of love for that too. Oh, and let's not forget that there is some stuff brought up that you might not want to hear even though it's probably good to hear because even if the person says they are kidding...they usually aren't. So at least you know that's what they think about you, I suppose.
3.) You really get to know people's personality playing the game.
It's true. I sat and observed each of the people I was playing with and you can really tell how a person is because the game is one of those things where anything goes. Do they tell the truth? Can you tell if they are telling the truth? What are the things they are trying to hide and why? Confidence issues? What kinds of questions do they ask or want to know? Are they open about things like it's no big deal? Do they make things up to cover something rude that they said? Is that really what they think of women/men? Do they hold back and not really say much at all? Do they crave to be the center of attention?
Oh yeah. I read everyone like a book while playing the game. And we all know how much Jennifer loves to read people and ESPECIALLY to figure out new people. Truth or Truth is a good place to do it.
Now if I could only get them to play Truth THEN Dare. "Oh, so you want to kiss {so and so}in this room. do it. DARE-DARE-DARE-DAREDAREDARE (shots, shots shots) ... haha yeah right. But if we were going to play that version, then Nieko and I can't watch Mob Wives before we play or we'd have some pretty hostile dares. just sayin'.
Truth, people.
Love it. Live it.
And hey, while we're at it.. let's go for the "Grab the Bull by the Balls..I mean Horns" approach for 2012. I feel like it will make life more interesting for you and all of your friends who love hearing your drama ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment