Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wednesday's Witty Words of the Week

These are just the "off the top of my head bidness."  It's been a crazy week.  Sorry if they aren't the best but I've only been back in town for a couple of days... I'm sure next week will be better--New years!

"Don't push me up the stairs."
-Mom's attempt to quote the movie "Christmas Vacation."
The real quote is from old aunt Bethany saying "Don't throw me down, Clark." But mom...hahahha...she says it in the right voice but always gets the quote wrong.  In a family who loves quoting movies...it's pretty humorous.

Not sure of the quote I'm talking about?  Watch the first 18 seconds of this.  If you love this movie then you'll understand my LOVE for aunt Bethany.



"Let's go to the World Trade Center!"
-Dad
Sure dad.  Let's go to NYC--I'm in! haha. ok, He meant to say, "Let's go to World Market" so we could pick up some yummy candy and treats.  He was most likely kidding like he always is but the kid's a jokester....sometimes it's hard to tell.  It was funny.


"I have a new show you have to watch."
-Nieko
And then my current world was changed.  Thank you Mob Wives.

"yeah...Bi-otch."
-Dad
I was whining about something at Christmas Eve dinner and I don't remember exactly how it went down but you can bet that Cole and Jamie were probably making fun of me like always and I most likely said something back at them (who knows what) but all I remember is dad, right out of the blue, calling me a Bi-otch.  We all stopped and busted up laughing.  If you know my dad, he's a big guy; I mean huge.  Big guys like him aren't supposed to say words like Bi-otch.  It just doesn't sound natural.

 He was half joking, I'm sure, just because I know he loves me (the mostest) and likes to be funny but the other half of him probably really meant it, only because I really was being a pinch of a drama queen.  I just didn't want to wait until Christmas night to open my presents. Sue me. I hung my head over my ribs and pouted.  But remember. I'm a pretty good actress. ha.

"I always thought you two would date..."
-Victoria
Hahahahahahaha. Me? Us? What? hahaha. omg. She's a Hoot. For reals :)

"You need to get married."
-He who shall not be named due to previously formed "TorT" rules.
uhhh thanks for the advice?.. I mean, slap in the face? I mean. uh... Let me get right on that...

Oh, and did I tell you that you suck a little? I don't care if I openly admitted to your face that you are good looking [in different words.. haha]
punk.

"I'm just so angry from watching Mob Wives."
-Nieko
Don't even think this is a girlie show.  These women are straight up crazy and we love every second of it.  It's interesting, entertaining and super dramatic.

I kid you not, I wanted to get in a fight after watching a few episodes.  Of course I didn't and won't, but still.  The chicks are hardcore on this show.
Secretly we both want to be gangster and we want the accents. 
Staten Island here we come.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Other Note-worthy Topics

Just as creepy from behind...[thanks Amanda]
Lesbehonest [think what you want :) ]
Openly Gassy. [yikes-a-bee]
Kissing
Is he/isn't he.. :/
Are we not Normal?!
Did I mention Kissing....?
uh. yep. it's that time of the year!

No comments: