blogging from home.
I don't care how freaking cute the baby is...baby barf is, and will always be, pure nast. I just can't stand that it's warm. ew. [yes, this happened to me this morning. No, I surprisingly didn't have a Vince Vaughan, "Four Christmases" reaction. :)]
You can't always be the cool aunt... :(
I really have zero tolerance for liars. I don't care if you're family a friend or whatever. I'd rather you straight up ignore me then have you open your mouth and flat out lie to my face. "I don't do liars."
[rough morning? yes.]
Teens really seem to think that adults are stupid and that they didn't try doing all of the things that they try to get away with when they were younger...uh.... Yeah. This is me. Cool/hip Jenn. I'm no dummy. I think I finally realized what my mom was saying when she'd always say "you'll understand when you're older." I didn't get it then. I get it now.
Being a mom has to be one of the hardest jobs ever.
You know what's even harder? Realizing that you have a BA mom and sister who's a rockin' mom too. I mean, I don't know if I will ever be a mom but I do know that there is no way I'll be able to live up to them. They're amazing. 'Nuff said.
If dogs are bigger than a shoe box, I don't really want them in my house. I'll still play with them though :)outside. with a ball or something.
Sometimes moving back to the Treasure Valley seems like a good idea. Pros and Cons of course.
There is just something wonderful about having dinner with an old friend. Especially the friendships where you can meet up once or twice a year and have so much to talk about!
Friendships are all about what you put into them. It is possible to remain friends even though you are in different stages of life or even in different states. Pick up the phone and call them (<3Alex), IM them (<3 Sav), Skype them (<3 Mandy)...do whatever you've got to do keep those friendships strong. This can be really hard sometimes. But if it's worth it, make it happen.
I talk to my mom on the phone everyday and I love her dearly. But spending time with that father of mine in person...priceless. The kid is crazy funny. I just facebook stalked with him for the first time and he was loving it. We even solved a mystery :) Pro.
I love Christmas. I don't really like snow. But I love snow for Christmas. But nooooooo. No snow for Christmas over here. boo.
Pretty sure I know almost all of the things that I'm getting for Christmas. "Uhh. What's the point of wrapping that again?" Oh yeah. Makes sense. haha.
It's the most wonderful time of the year
...Right?! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment