My mom's response was something like this--"ugh! are you serious?!?" *insert tone of disgust*
My relpy--"So you're saying that you and Dad didn't make out when you were dating? PUH-LEASE. bahahahaha"
We both laughed, because even though I didn't know the mid 20's version of my mom, I know her now. I don't know any other way to break it down for you besides the fact that the madre is obsessed with Edward Cullen and all things teen romance and shares my same love for good looking male celebs. Guaranteed she did her fair share of kissing at our age. Guaranteed.
I guess Moms just don't like the idea of their babies kissing boys/girls. Who knew? I now think it's funny and will be sure to make a point of bringing it up to my mom more often simply for her reactions.
bahahahahahaha I was going to end there, but I was looking for a kissy picture to put on on this post and I found some statistics about kissing and I couldn't help but share a couple of the ones I found...interesting:
On the average, a person spends 20,160 minutes (two weeks) of his/her life on kissing.
this one made me laugh. really?!
It is thought that men who kiss their wives goodbye before going to work live five years longer than those who just slam the door. Men of the latter category are said to be more prone to traffic accidents.
LOL.. Ok. I'm not sure how they came of up with this one BUT I don't mind it at all. In fact, I'm pretty sure I will use that against my husband if I get married. "Dude, don't you walk out that door before kissing me, or else...*insert randomly awesome/probably not true statistic*." classic threat. But in all seriousness, my dad never leaves the house for work without kissing my mom. So, if that means 5 more years added to his life, then heck yes for kissing! woot, woot. So men you have a choice--kiss your wives, or live in fear of traffic accidents forever. Take your pick. [redic.]
According to U.S. statistics, an American woman would kiss an average of 80 men before she gets married.
What the H?! ummm.. Ladies. I don't know about you. But I'm a little [I mean, A LOT] behind. What I want to know is what kind of sleaze ball had such outrageous numbers to offset the curve like that? And how wouldn't you lose track after 25 or so? I mean, get real.

2 comments:
Funny. Seriously kissing stories are fab. That last stat must be for the whores of the earth. I only need one hand to count how many boys I've kissed... HAHA!
Sorry guys...I'm the one that skewed the curve of that last stat. Stephen was #81...just kidding! I am not a whore of the earth!
Post a Comment