I love everything about General Conference. On Saturday morning Mandy and I were able to go. Little did we know that the tickets she received from her friend were BEYOND close. We were past the roped off area in row D!! Like, we didn't have to use the Jumbo screens to see clearly. Nuts? I think so.
Even though I hadn't gone to bed before 2 or 3 in the morning the previous couple of days I managed to roll out of bed early to go to the session with her and I'm so glad I did. It's always a special experience once you're there.
I love being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints!
Believe it or not, the best part of General Conference isn't just lounging around in sweats...it really is all about the wonderful messages! Once again I've been spiritually fed and heard all of the things that I needed to hear and to work on. Patience, desire, charity, love, self worth, scripture study, being more kind...the list goes on and on. I do have a testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The church is true, people!
No comments:
Post a Comment