“I didn’t even know Deena wore underwear to be honest with you.”
–Ronnie, Jersey Shore
How can you forget the episode this season where she forgot to put them on before going to the club? You can't tell me that was the only time it happened.
"I see kookah!" ew.
"It's better than Midgets...."
-Easton
bahahahahhahahahaha--If you only knew what he was comparing it to. "No. No, it's not any better. It's way worse:" Weirdo!
"We're going to the mall."-Sam to the parking guy
"uh...we don't have a mall here." -Parking Guy
"I mean, we're going to the movies." -Sam
oh the things you do so you don't have to pay for parking. ha!
"What grade are you in?"
-girl to a college student.
How do you answer a question like that when you are in your upper level courses of college? "uhh...4th grade, actually. Thanks for asking. You?" no.
"Carli....I want Carli!"
-Pretty much every employee at the Haunted Circus
Why was it so funny that everyone kept giving the workers Carli's name? Because they would chase after her and call her by name all creepy like and she would FREAK. Uh. it really was creepy come to think of it..Sorry, Carli!
"How come you no tell me?"
-Sam in his Chinese accent.
He joked around with this accent for almost 20 minutes on the car ride to the Haunted Circus and he's actually really good. Good thing he stopped when he pulled up to the oriental guy that was working the parking lot. I would have been so embarrassed.
"Change of plans. I'm coming over so we can talk."
-Easton
What can we say? We like to stay in the know and sometimes texting and phone calls don't cut it!
"Get it, Girrrrl."
-Crazy, drunk girl I made friendly with at In-N-Out.
I don't know why these people find the need to always talk to me everywhere I go, but I can't help but respond and make friends with them. They're funny.
"Stop it Jenn. You're really creeping me out."
-Liz
Rude Liz. Maybe that is really how I laugh. "Don't be scared" *insert creepy tone of voice*
“Seeing Nicole clean is like seeing Mike with a condom. It just doesn’t happen.”
–Vinny
haha. This just proves how disgusting the Situation really is and how lazy and dirty Snooki probably is. yuck.
"I'm really craving my blood bag right now."
-My visiting teaching partner
There are some things you should really clarify during the Halloween season before people, who already thing you are a little weird, freak out and jump to the conclusion that you are a vampire. Maybe I've seen too many episodes of the Vampire Diaries? Idk. But really. Tell me it's candy first. ok?!
No comments:
Post a Comment