Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies.. Mmmm Fall!

I made these delicious Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies tonight from here. The recipe is super simple to follow. I did the "small fry" batch and it made 36 good sized cookies which was way more than I planned. Good news with these is that you probably have most of the stuff in your cupboards already. I just needed the can of pumpkin and the chocolate chips :)




Tip--these cookies spread out pretty nicely as they bake. If you don't have one of those fancy cookie scoopers, you can just use a smaller spoon and plop it right onto the pan! oh, and I only had to cook mine for 11 minutes...so just watch your first batch :)


What a festive treat! I love Fall!!


here's one thing I want to know though--why is pumpkin spice scented candles my favorite and I love pumpkin drinks and foods but canned pumpkin smells like complete crap? ew. who knows.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I wonder why everything pumpkin is so good but the canned is sick.