"I've never been so jealous about someone going on a trip. Like, it hurts."
-Jordon in reference to our NYC trip
She was so serious too. haha. Oh Jord!
"I feel like I need to change myself to get married, I swear."
-Snooki, JS
Poor Snooki. You shouldn't change yourself for anyone! Well, maybe just the "dancing around the club with your goods out" part would be worth changing in order to marry the kid. idk? If Jionni was like everyone else around here, he would just go for someone who is super young and without a backbone because they are moldable. [haha. I'm not bitter. It's just true!]
"It's like Ham Flavored Gum...NBD." -Mandy
*Pause...look of confusion*... "Don't you mean, HBD?" -Me
I'm seriously so dumb. If she was really trying to do the short version of Ham Flavored Gum it would be HFG. Sometimes I don't think. really. But it was like 2 in the morning or something. Sue me.
"Let's go Salsa Dancing!"
-Willy
BAHAHAHA. Oh Willy. I appreciate the "creative ideas" but do you remember who you're talking too? Oh yeah, that's right. Me and Nieko. oh, I Love it.
"You're going to have a new....Sister!" -Text from Cole
"WTF? You better mean mom's prego." -Me.
Come to find out..SOMEONE had gotten ahold of Cole's phone. Pranks that almost give you a heart attack are NOT cool. haha. Seriously.
"We don't want to be mean, we just don't want you to be yourself...in any way."
-Schmidt, The New Girl
His character is so funny. This part had me laughing so hard! {"No prop teeth at the wedding!"}
"Brownie stealing bastards!"
-Nieko
I still can't get over the fact that an old man at his work ate his half-eaten brownie in one bite and didn't even say anything about it when he asked where his brownie went. Who does that?! hahaha.
Schmidt, New Girl:"Who let the dirty slut out of the slut house?"
Jess' response [in a British accent]: "Probably the slut butler, right!?"
hahaha. If you didn't catch last night's episode of the New Girl. You need to. It was so funny. I have to believe that Zooey Dechanel is this quirky in real life. We would proabably be best friends. She's hilarious!
"Why would I want to watch 'I Am Number 4' if I haven't seen 'I Am Number 1, 2 or 3'?"
-Mandy
Forgive her. She's Canadian. haha.
Well homies, I'm off for a few days. We're taking off for NYC late tonight! I can't believe it's already here. The whole trip should be...well, interesting. Let's just say I can already tell it's going to be one of the most "unique" friend trips I've ever been on. Ever. I don't really know what to expect from the whole trip and that's why I'm so excited about it.
I'm sure I will have some really good stories when I get back. Guaranteed.
Wish me luck!
Until monday...:)
No comments:
Post a Comment