Alright. So I've been on a trip all week/recovering from the trip which means that I've been away from my computer and completely out of "blogger mode." Not to mention that most of the funniest things I can remember that happened or were said in the last week were a little inappropriate. But what's new? So, here's just a couple and I will mix in some of the funny topics so at least the people I was with will get a little laugh.
"Did you just get that hat?"
-Jet Blue flight attendant
hahaha he was totally having a "mean girl" moment. You know the kind. Where you ask about something that is ridiculous and then you tell them it looks nice because you don't know what to say and then laugh like crazy behind person's back. It's super rude but I think we've all done it before. right? please say the Jet Blue guy, Regina George and I aren't the only ones.
Really big Water Bottles...
"Please leave extra chocolate. Yummy. Thanks!"
-Nieko
He really did leave a note on the bed asking the 'turn-down' service at the hotel to leave extra chocolates on the bed. Did they? Yes.
'Don't touch me there, or else' comments...
"Shut up--you're coming."
-Nieko
This has become a common phrase he says to me. And for some reason, I always end up laughing and then listening to him. The kid is too persuasive. That's it. Next time I'm not listening. Do you hear that {N}?! haha jk
New Yorkers and the 'F word'...
" Cool, history, boooo. You know, like, I’m not into geography anymore; give me wine."
-Snooki
?? lol. Sometimes I wonder where this girl comes from.
Rude ladies who work at the booth in the Subway, with accents you can't understand, who deserve being called a bad name...
"I was just wondering what life would be like if we hadn't met you."
-Easton.
Ok. Can you say presh?
Blood.
Seriously. This segment is getting harder to complete each week. But please note that I've done it for 10 weeks straight now! Yay me :)
2 comments:
I love Witty Words on Wednesday... It brings me great joy! Love you!
Jenn,
Love your blog! Makes being with 6th graders all day not as rough :) I couldn't agree more about the rude subway workers!!!
I am so jealous you went to NYC...the shopping there is redic! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment