Bieberization vs. Beaverization
-Modern Family
I would just type it out but you have to hear Gloria say it to "understand." I love how confident she is about something so ridiculous.
"Basically you're going to die when you go in there."
-Creepy worker at the entrance of Nightmare on 13th
That's not what you're supposed to tell someone who just admitted that she is afraid of a lot of different things. ie-clowns, dark/enclosed spaces, cannibals, kids with black hair....haha. But we got a laugh out of him. What a creeper.
"I'll admit it, I'm turned on by powerful women: Michelle Obama, Oprah, Condoleezza Rice, Serena Williams...Wait a minute."
-Phil, Modern Family
LOL.
"That looks like _____!"
-Sam in reference to the creepy worker with crazy hair at Nightmare on 13th
hahaha. I'll admit that it's probably not nice to say that someone you know looks like the crazy/creepy child in a haunted house. But... if it's actually kind of true, it's freakin' hilarious!
"I need to start getting clothes for my fall wardrobe but EVERYTHING at JCPenny's right now makes me want to BARF!"
-Girl from my ward/New Linger Longer committee member
I'm not sure what handicap she has but she's a special girl and she's super loud and super funny. She followed me around all day at Church on Sunday and I even drove her home. Now that she's new to my Linger Longer committee, it looks like we'll become good friends.
"Bishops have longer ears than you think."
-Guy from my ward/New Linger Longer committee member
Again this kid is "special" too. The bishopric must think that I'm really patient or they are trying to teach my patience or something because they hit me with both of them in one week. But he's fun to joke around with. He told Sam that he needed to be careful doing whatever he was doing because he might fall on top of me. Of course, not paying attention to who was around or where I was (church), I replied, "Ohhh, I wouldn't mind" in the *wink, wink* kind of way. The kid picked up what I was saying. How? idk. I think he meant to say that the Bishop had better ears, not longer, saying that I needed to watch my mouth. omg, so funny and awkward. Sam and I both went on to correct him. "Longer ears?! Can he throw them over his shoulder like a continental soldier?" HA! Patience. and Watching my mouth. Both things I should work on this week :)
“I can lose weight for free. You need about $10,000 to fix your face.”
-Deena, Jersey Shore
She actually makes sense! haha. #meatballpower
Sure, I'll marry you, let's go."
-Beetlejuice character, [in a creepy Beetlejuice voice] at the Haunted Hallow
I was wearing a cardigan that looked just like his jacket so I figured it only made sense for us to get married. He agreed. Don't worry, no beetle-babies in the near future. I peaced out real quick
"Do you know what this means?!" *insert action*
-Nieko after everyone else was quizzing each other on g-rated sign language words at Sonic.
hahaha. He would. He did. It was funny."
"Neck-freeze!"
I don't think I will ever live that one down. But they're real, I swear. To the people who made fun of me--I pray you never have to know that pain! haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment