I know, horrid habit. I only do this sometimes, but once I start, I can't stop! My coworker, Amy thinks I need to be on the TV show "Strange Addictions." We agree to disagree. It's not like I'm eating the nail polish chips or anything. If that ever starts happening then you have my permission to submit my name to the show. But that's beside the point. Like I said, it doesn't happen often. But it bugs when I can't get it all off. Like right now. Buggggggs.
Then she brought up something that I, as a Justin Bieber Fan, am ashamed to say that I didn't know about.
JB Nail polish collection? Shut right up. This kid's people are GOOD. I must not have known about it because I usually only stick to my OPI "Linkin Park at Dark." But now I want to go and buy some of his collection just because it's JB and I love the names of polishes.
Seriously, check out the names. My faves? I'm a Belieber and Step to the Beat of my Heart (although I would never wear that one..I would still buy it because it screams 'Tween JB Fanatic').

The one I would wear for realsies because I love the color? The I've got Bieber Fever. Fab.
To quote one of the girls on the website... "OMB!"
Are you a Belieber too?! haha
1 comment:
OMB!!! That is fabulous!! I want one just to take my love for Justin Bieber to a whole new level!!
Post a Comment