Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Roadtrips, Babies, Weddings, Plays.... ahhh Summer!

I just want to take a quick moment to talk about all of the exciting things that will be happening over the next month.  Most of which, I've already blogged about before but I think they deserve to be put into one post together because this morning I woke up and was overwhelmed with excitement! :)

1.) The brother and I leave for Vegas with 8 of our Utah friends tomorrow :) hello sun, swimming, shopping, people watching, gambling, craziness and fun!


Source: google.com via Lauren on Pinterest


2.) Can you believe that the nephew is coming so soon?!  He's due is less than two weeks and I'm starting to freak out.  I can't wait to see what he looks like and to hold him and spoil him.  Heaven knows I'll be the favorite aunt.  Alright, so what if I'm the only aunt. How cool is that ?:)




Source: ediblecrafts.craftgossip.com via Erin on Pinterest


I've already told Jamie that I'm going to call him "boy."  I think it's fun.

3.) Did I mention that Hyrum is getting married in same week that the nephew is coming!? Perfect!  It's going to be a great week.  AHHH...hopefully I won't get bags in my eyes from being all hopped up on joy.  Just sayin'.. it might happen.


Source: graphicdesignblog.org via Yehudit on Pinterest


4.) Then two weeks later it's off to home again to see Megan get married. really?  Two hometown bff's married off in a matter of weeks?! (Oh and my work Bestie is getting married on the same day...Amy this is me publicly saying I'm sorry that I won't be able to go...:( I will make up for it in gifts! ) This is all crazy.  I'm so happy for them and can't wait to help them make their day special. Party! I mean, we've been talking about this day since I can remember.

5.) I just purchased tickets to see my friend Alex star in High School Musical at the Playmill in Yellowstone on July 16th!! The niece, Regan, is even going to come with me!  I love HSM, I love plays, I love yellow stone and I love A. Trost.  I couldn't be more excited [except if Zac Efron made a surprise appearance of course]. But as Alex said in reference to the excitement, "Soarin', Flyin..."  That's pretty much how it is because we are THAT excited to go.

Like I said, this next month or so is jammed packed.  Don't worry, pictures to come :)

I won't be posting in Vegas so just stay tuned.

Have a safe weekend everyone! Wish me luck at the slots :) haha.




No comments: