Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Welcome to the world, Baby Boy!

I've been talking about my soon-to-be baby nephew for a while now so I think it's appropriate to introduce him to my blogger friends. This is him. Mason James! He was born last night and he couldn't be more perfect. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to be home for it all because of work..but he came just in time! Sure, he came during my BFF's wedding reception but I was still able to get right over to the hospital and hold him when he was less than an hour old.


The second I saw him I couldn't help but cry. The whole baby thing is beautiful. I mean, you know that there is a baby coming for quite a while and that everything in your world is going to change but you don't know what they're going to look like and you never expect them to be so tiny and so perfect. It's crazy how quickly I fell in love with him.


I know everyone says that I'm prejudice because he's my nephew but GET. real. LOOK at that hair, his cute nose and smirk. He's adorable. No prejudice involved.



Really, I'm already obsessed with him and can't wait to teach him everything I know [don't worry, he already thinks I'm funny. He opened his eyes everytime I'd start singing Justin Bieber:)] This kid will know what's up.

We couldn't be more happy to have our little family gain a number 8:)

No comments: