A little over a year ago I graduated from college, was new to Utah, didn't have any friends that lived less than 3 hours away and I was jobless. It was a dark place but I got a lot of tanning, reading and TiVo in to say the least. After a month of hard job searching, praying, and turning a few things down, I landed a job that I would soon come to realize was the perfect starting job for me!
Today is my 1 year Anniversary at Franklin Covey!
Here's to lots of laughs, files, emails, hotels booked and events organized
Yay me :) Yay You :) Yay FC:)
Oh and don't worry... I'm pretty pro at this whole Utah thing now and I have friends who think I'm pretty cool!

1 comment:
It sometimes seems longer than that! I know it's long,because you're not here, but that's the way it goes. Love you
Post a Comment