Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Little projects make me feel... awesome:)

Fact about Jenn--I love doing little projects and trying new things.  Here are a couple that I've tried in the last week.  Thank you Pinterest--my OBSESSION :)  All you have to do is click the picture below... and then click it again once you're at the Pinterest site and it will take you to the "How To!" Enjoy.






...OK, when Carli and I made these for our swim party last weekend they didn't LOOK like that.  But they were BOMB.  really. 




Cute for like the beach or something? idk.  I just had to try them and they are super easy.  I actually had an green knit top that I didn't wear anymore and I used that for the strips of fabric.  Fun!




Samoa Girl Scout Cookies?! yes, please. I tried these a few weeks ago and yes, they taste fab.  But yes, they take a while to make.  I'd rather just buy the cookie, just saying.  But impressive? I think so.


Be ye warned:  the food recipes, especially the Deserts people are "pinning" are sooo tempting.  Obvi.

2 comments:

The Ure's said...

Those bracelets are uber cute!! You'll have to teach me how to make them... And those cookies look delish. recipe me! :)

Linda said...

I need you to show me how to Pin!!!