I know Father's Day is minutes from being over but I wanted to be sure that I gave a quick "blogger" shout out to my Father, Tracy Wade Hansen. I know that everyone says that they couldn't ask for a better Dad and the same goes for this small town girl. I've learned so much from my Dad. He really is the best. I've learned from him about the importance of family, religion, hard work, being the best that you can be and never giving up, no matter how hard things can get sometimes get.
I have so many great memories of my Dad growing up and even now that I'm an adult and have moved away from home, I am fortunate enough to keep our relationship growing and strong. Every time I go home for a weekend I'm always so excited to spend time with him and my mom. I went home a couple of weeks ago and he made me a yummy breakfast EVERY morning because he loves me :) [oatmeal, raspberry pancakes? hello delish!] That, and he thinks that he's the bomb.dot.com when it comes to cooking so he just loves to do it. The truth is that he really is a good cook. I just like to tease him because he LOVES to admit how good he is at it. Thank you, Diddy for sharing your talents!
We may not talk everyday but I never doubt his love for me. Just like I never doubt the love that my Father in Heaven has for me as well. I am just so blessed to have two amazing Fathers. I really am a princess in both of their eyes. And hello. What more could a girl ask for? ...maybe a husband? hahahaha. My Dad wishes!
1 comment:
Hahaha!! I loved the ending! Yay for dads!!
Post a Comment