Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

MTV Movie Awards

One of my favorite nights on MTV [in addition to any night a new episode of Jersey Shore is on] is the MTV Movie awards.

WHYYYY You Ask?


1.) I'm an avid movie watcher.
2.) I love all the hot men.
3.) I love celebs in general.
4.) I love the looks especially how everything is laid back with it.  OKkkkk, did you see Emma Watson's dress? --KNOCKout.


Oh and there's the casual jean/suit jacket combos. and Ummm hellrrrr JB's earrings SAY whaaaaaa? 

JB, I love you but your little "surprise" entrance thing was a little awkward.  And your g/f is a little sllloowwww.  She totally slipped on the Red Carpet and said you were there and then retracted it because the whole surprise thing was planned. DUMB.

5.) I love the different awards.  Did you SEE Tom Felton [Draco]? Looking good.  And he totally deserved the best Villain award.  yea.


6.) I love the sneek peeks!  HP, Breaking Dawn :) LOVE <3  Still not sure how they are going to do the whole baby thing in Breaking dawn but we'll just see I guess.

7.) I love all the little surprises.  Mila and JT groping each other, Robert and Taylor macking.  Like whoa.  Seriously, I wouldn't mind being on either end of that kiss.  haha. not joking.

I don't think the world was ready for this...




Things I don't understand:  Why the one dude announcing during the breaks and on the red carpet was wearing that FUGLY hat?  Really? You're in LA, it's hot outside and it's ugly.  Sorry.  Oh and seriously?  Where was my Zac Efron????  boooooo.





No comments: