Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Recently...

Work has been crazy the last couple of days/weeks.. If you don't believe me.. these are the files for most (not all) of the VA programs I have scheduled for the month of September (complimentary of Amy Peterson:)).



However, today, for some reason I feel like I can breathe. The email and phone lines must be down or something because I haven't heard from anyone for a while... weird. I'm sure I've spoken too soon.

A lot hasn't been going on lately aside from work but it's been more eventful than before. The biggest news is that Alex is in Ogden now for the month of August so I have a friend in town.. which made it super nice when we tried out the new ward on Sunday in South Weber. I've decided that there are really nice/cute/normal people in this ward so it's probably a good place to go. Plus Alex was mission companions with one of the Elder's Quorem Presidents so I immediatly felt popular! It really just proves that going places with someone you know makes it that much easier to meet people :) It's also a plus that he appreciates reality TV!





No comments: