Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Laughing.

There are so many different stories I could write about from my experiences this weekend. Really though, I think it can be summed up with "Laughter." There are just some people who can make me laugh more than anyone else. I mean it. People who can cause you to laugh so much that your stomach hurts well after the night is over. That happened this weekend.

The topic came up about laughter because we were laughing so hard that we starting laughing about the way we were laughing.. if that makes sense. For a minute I thought that I probably need to control my laughter because #1.) I'm super loud and it sometimes embarrasses the people I'm with. #2.) Sometimes I start shaking really hard sometimes causing spillage of drinks I may be holding at the time and#3.) Other people sometimes think I've been drinking or smoking things that I've never drank or smoked!!

For example: our waiter, Pepe, last night asked me what kind of Cigarette I had been smoking. Really? Can't a girl just laugh her natural laugh without having to worry about toning it down?

Like I care though.... Mary Poppins taught me not to!!

No comments: