Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Roommates.

So tomorrow I'm getting a new roommate.. Well, she's moving her stuff in tomorrow night but isn't going to be sleeping over until the next week. This is her first time living away from home and well, I have a little big of a nervous stomach about it.

I've had my fair share of roommates so after graduation I went through this "I'm sick of living with girls" stage. But I got over that fast as I was bumming around by myself for 2 months (bless Alex Trost for rescuing my summer and social life). Anyways, I decided that I don't want to live alone. I'm a social person. I NEED to be with people. I was taken back to my days at BYU-Idaho and this got me thinking about my last four years of roommates and the experiences I've had with them. Some of my roommates will be my best friends forever and others.. well, we had some interesting experiences to say the least. Here's a list I came up with (listed by semester)

Savanna

Kelli

Shelley

Jessica

Mindy

Mandy

Eden

Jessica

Rachel

Crystal

Megan

Becca

Emily

Kim-ba-ly

Katelyn

Rachel

……? oopps

……?...yeah, what a semester!

Julene

Betsy

GRACE!

Val

Jenn O.

Molly

Anna

Josie

=26 @BYU –I alone.

+Jamie (sister) and Kenzi for a little over a month post college = 28 roommates

Ashtin will make number 29 which happens to be my lucky number. What does this mean? It's my first real roommate after school and probably the start of many more roommates. I'm glad that I'm not going into it blind. She's super cute and way nice so I'm excited for her to move in and for a new friend to go to church with!

Really though, think about all of the roommates you've lived with. Try to remember all of their names. HA. Each one--so unique.

No comments: