Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Events.

This week I've been helping my friend Alex with the sale (we like to call it an "event,") that he was in charge of putting together. The sale was today and since I had some prior engagements I had to attend to, I was only able to go to the sale for about an hour this morning. But Jamie and I wanted to make sure we were there to see the final product all put together...This little Gem of a quilt was her "must buy" item of the morning! :)


I could go on forever about all of the cool stuff at the sale and how much fun Alex and I had rummaging for the old stuff but I won't. Just take my word for it! Really though, this old house and school will go down as a highlight of my summer.

This is a pic of some of the stuff in a room Alex staged for the Event--I have to give him a big shout out.. It was awesome.

After the event Jamie and I drove to Glenns Ferry for a Bridal Show at Grammy Stump's. It was so much fun spending time with all of the Aunts, Grandma, my mom and especially this little cutie...

This is my baby cousin MaKenzie. She is pretty much one of the cutest babies EVER. Remember cabbage patch dolls? Well, she's WAY cuter! .. I just need to find someone who will love my chubby cheeks and thighs like we all love hers :) haha. Really though, she's adorable!

No comments: