Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mr. & Mrs. Andrus

McKenzie and Austin's wedding reception was absolutely gorgeous. It was such a cool experience watching them walk out of the temple sealed for time and all eternity to her love!! Of course, I immediately started to cry when I saw them walk out, but it was only because they are such a happy gorgeous couple.. and it didn't help that I asked Austin how he felt and he said, "I am the happiest i've ever been." Seriously, so cute.

I forgot my camera but megan should be posting some pics soon. But a good wrap up of the whole night: We stayed all night. I couldn't stop starring at the darling couple. I didn't catch the bouquet (some little girls did.. wtf?) McKenzie has a hot uncle. I was in the slide show (but they were pics from HS..can you say chubbbbbby?). I only cried a little. They cut the cake while I yelled, "kiss her already!" Really.. it was such a fun night. Perfect reception!

No comments: