Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

3 random things I reminisced today.

1.) I haven't forgotten about the fact that growning up on an animal farm was a huge part of my life. To the people I have met over the past few years, I don't think they truely understand that side of me. I really have changed a lot since then. I've realized even more over that past couple of days (because people have been pointing it out to me) that I don't like getting dirty, I'm not a fan of pets/animals and I'm a little bit of a diva?? (really?) I mean, what has happened to me? Yesterday I was talking to my co-worker Amy and I stopped and remembered that I used to me an Ag Major and that I totally have my American FFA Degree (the highest degree you can hold as an FFA member). I had to laugh because sometimes I think that I forget that it was/is such a big part of my life. I mean I showed Steers every summer at the fair for 10 years and pretty much all of the trophy's/plaques that I own are from 4-H and FFA (the others of course are from academics, "most improved" softball player and of course Archery) .. Now you see what I mean? Wow. I need to write this crap down so my children will know how I used to be when I was younger. HA.

Good thing I'm going home next weekend.. I need to get back to my roots, STAT.

2.) White-Out EZ correct is totally made for Leftys and can fix ANYTHING. I've only been working at my job for 2 months and I'm on my second one! I love EZ white-out. And trust me..watch a right handed person use it. AWKWARD!

3.) I've realized that it's great when you can look back at old drama, laugh and then happily smile because you're still friends! :) love, love, love it!

No comments: