Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Apartments, Couches and Gym Happenings.

In the last two days I've made two impulse buys. What was going to be a trip to Wal*Mart for Shaving Cream and Yogurt turned into a "hey, let's check out this apartment complex." An hour later, I had signed a contract and put down a deposit!

The next was a "Hey, let's just check out the RC Willey Outlet while we are out here." Hmmm.. Let's just say that I love RC Willey and the lady helping us was the cutest old lady. I found a couch set that I liked. The lady told me it was a "slammin' deal" so I took it.

I feel so grown up!

Oh.. and I'm pretty sure that my new BF works at my Gym. He was working at the front desk and I had to get a new membership card and picture. While he was working on the card, I casually mentioned that I loved his watch (white leather fossil--Style to die for).. that led to a nice conversation about his love for the Buckle. Anyways, he was so cute that I even caught myself stutter for a second! O-M-G. Maybe tomorrow I will actually ask him what his name is. It's not fair that he can know my name because I had to give it to him to be let in. Rude.

Also, I've discovered a tiny pet peeve of mine: When there are two HUGE rows of vacant treadmills or bikes and someone comes and uses the one RIGHT next to you. Really people? I take that back.. I wouldn't be annoyed if the person were cute and/or decided to at some point have a friendly/quick convo.

No comments: