This year was my first 4th of July that I was able to celebrate without having to work. However, you can't keep me from Rocky Mountain Fireworks. I ended up going to purchase fireworks on saturday but really, I just wanted to catch up with old co-workers. Honestly, I was a little sad that I wasn't able to add to my "Only at Rocky Mountain" stories this year. Seriously. Sunday night after we lit off our fireworks, we all sat around and talked about our Rocky Mountain stories (since in the 7 summers I worked there I had a total of 6 of my girl friends come and work with me... haha. we have the best stories. I was just the only silly one who stuck around for more than 2 summers.) I've decided that I HAVE to write all of these Rocky Mountain stories down so that when I get old, I don't forget them. Because they are THAT good. **Stay tuned for the book**
Overall the weekend was good. I love fireworks, I love family, I love friends, I love the outdoors (ie Jump Creek, Grandma's Garden and Dad's Farm) I LOVE Paid Holidays and America:)
..Plus, I realized a few things about myself and life over the weekend which was a long time comin'...my feelings could best be descibed by the Eminem his new song "I'm going through Changes." (haha, OK not really since it's about him becoming a dad and whatnot... but still, I pretty much do love me some Eminem.)
Now it's back to Utah and work and there is SO much to be done. On top of that, I'm doing the whole apartmen hunting thing and catching up with all of my shows... Got to stay caught-up in the world of Reality TV :) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment