Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

What a Week

So you know that I recently moved into a new apartment in Layton last Saturday. I love it so far. The only thing i'm hating right now is that my cable/DVR and Wireless internet can't be set up until tomorrow. This means that I've been without the internet for a week and that I missed this week's SYTYCD. Don't worry, I made sure that I went over to Jame's to watch the Bachelorette and RHNJ. Yeah.. I'm obsessed. Jamie told me a couple of weeks ago that I shouldn't be allowed to watch reality TV because I really act like I know the people and get "involved" with their stories. I mean, so what if I think that I'm really in love with Chris L from the Bachelorette and that I secretly want to meet the housewives of NJ and punch Danielle in the face?

Well, good thing Eric from Comcast is coming to get my apartment all hooked up for my TV and Internet.. I've been really busy this week with work and moving, but another week and I really think that I would start to have withdrawls (sad, I know.. but admit it, you'd do the same.)

This week and last week were a little crazy. I've come to realize a few things about poeple and the way that I treat them, I've successfully moved into my apartment (still need to decorate), and I made it through my work/stress breakdown yesterday without shaving my discusting hair right off my head. :) that's a good sign I think. Don't get me wrong, I love my job but just imagine coordinating logistics for almost 200 event in August alone. SICK!

I did, however, make and appointment to get my hair cut and colored and BOY, let me tell you what...it's way over-due. My roots and my ends are discusting. I guess that's what happens when you don't have a lot of friends and don't have anyone to impress. HA! Well, my mom basically ordered me to get in and get an appointment. I LOVE MY MOM. So the appointment has been made--No shaved head for me...for now!

No comments: