I've always wanted a nickname. With the new season of Jersey Shore on now, my desire to have a nickname has been a little more intense. "Jwoww?" I mean, that's some good stuff. Anyways, I found this Jersey Shore Nickname Generator and mine came up as "J Pop." Yeah, I don't know how I feel about it but I do like the idea of having a nickname.
Oh and you can put your name in and push the "fist pump" button and the name will change each time. Like I pushed it again and got "The Position." REALLY?So if you try it out, you have to stick to the first name given. NO CHEATING.
3 comments:
well the first time i got "the incident" as a nickname, which im not very fond of so i tried again and got "Vibe Time" which is pretty much awesome so i think i'm going to go by that name now. bahahahaha.
omg. i just did it again and got "The Ashley Simpson of Cape May" bahahahahaha.
hahaha. I kept doing it and got some stinking funny ones! love it. I think "Vibe Time" is great :) suites you.
Post a Comment