"No." -instant response from liz.
hold up. Ok, we are important people but just because we are sitting behind a table at the entrance of the theater, doesn't mean we work there or something. Do we look like we're dressed to work at the theater? I don't think so. But Liz, we ARE important. Just not the kind of important that the lady thought we were.
"What will I do without you this summer?!"
-Easton
Seriously? Presh. We've decided that we will have to 1.) have a Canadian update every once and a while on the blog and 2.) SKYPE!!! Thank goodness for skype...Imma miss the brother and that boy.
"They're smoking in a CAMRY!"
-Vicky
We were stuck in traffic on the way down to the Festival of Colors and there was a lot of traffic down south. Well, we ended up being stopped on the Freeway behind someone who decided they would lite a little cig. Vicky got ticked. Not really because they were smoking and we had to breathe it in but because she was so distraught as to why someone would be smoking in such a "nice car" as a Camry. Really? A Camry? bahahaha. I don't think I will ever let Vicky live this one down. I can still hear her saying this in my head. In fact, every time I see a Camry I will probably think this. So funny.
"Is somebody having a BBQ on the freeway?"
-Liz
Really, Liz? Did you not see the houses on the side of the Freeway? haha. Ok, it did smell like a BBQ, and I'm not saying that it wouldn't be freaking awesome to have a legit BBQ on the Freeway. But pretty sure that would be illegal or something? ha!
"Wear a hat. Or a pioneer bonnet or something; Just do what you've got to do."
-Mom not really feeling sorry for me and the fact that my hair was GREEN from the F.O.C
She really thought that it was so funny that I had green hair and had to go to church that way. Her suggestion to wear a hat or a BONNET to church? Yeah right. People would stare like a bajillion times more. I know there was nothing that she could do being so far away but come on. Thanks for the advice and encouragement, MOM! haha. I love her.
"This is like, one of those days you'll never forget."
-Vicky about the festival of colors said in the most SERIOUS way you can imagine.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Crazy Vicky, Vic. You're right. I.will.NEVER.forget it. *Tear*
"I really don't know if you're being serious right now."
-Ricky in reference to my alleged "Prescription drug problem."
I'm convinced that I'm a really good actress because I can really make people believe certain things. I mean, I'm not a liar by nature but when it comes to a good joke? If I set my mind to it.. I can be pretty convincing :) P.s I REALLY don't have a problem, K?! Maybe we should switch to a new joke before rumors start spreading and I end up with the Situation in rehab or something.
"When I wear my speedo..It's hard for girls around me to have pure thoughts."
-Kid in Sunday school on the topic of modesty.
ew. really, kid? Who says this in church or at all, for that matter? Speedos are kind of gross and that kid would be gross in one which would NOT cause me to have impure thoughts.. more like it would cause me to vomit uncontrollably. Just saying.
"People just don't get us."
-Nieko
Really though. I'm pretty sure we say this to each other on a monthly basis. haha.
"What's going on? Why is the cast of the Social Network in our apartment?"
-Jess, New Girl in reference to a college party her roommate randomly hosted.
hahaha. I just love her.
"You might think you look better but in reality you just look like a skank." -girl in Sunday school about immodesty
"OH GEEZ." -me
You know it's one of those moments when you don't mean to say something out loud but it comes out EXTRA loud. Yeah. It happened. People starred. But let's get serious. JUST because you wear a tank top in public doesn't mean you're a skank. Get real.
"I love being around dramatic Jennifer. She's very entertaining."
-Nieko
I've somehow obtained this rep for being super dramatic. This weekend I paid a little more attention to these accusations and yeah, people aren't really exaggerating. I'm dramatic when it comes to, well, a lot of things. Get over it. Love me or hate me, right?
Ok Bonus #1 for this week that I still can't get over to this day? Three Words--
"Burp. Sneeze. Fart."
I still stick with my case that I don't think it's possible to do all three at the same time and I still agree that it's one of the most disgusting things I've heard a girl admit she can do... no offense to any girl who claims they can do that but REALLY?! wow
Bonus #2 because technically this was last week but my sister told me to pay attention to the chalk board in Jess' classroom on last week's episode of the New Girl and it was SO funny. She was teaching Sex Ed to her Students. It read:
Alternatives For Intercourse--
Get to know a neighbor
Write a Convict
Meet a friend for decaf
Watch Friday Night Lights
bahahhaha. If you understand her personality on the show then you can really see her saying those things and it's so funny. But really? I'm sure those things would really work for teens these days...write a convict. smh. HA!
1 comment:
I loved the comment about Speedos. SOOO FUNNY! Love you!
Post a Comment