-Wendy, coworker
Right, Wendy, cat people are weird. You don't have birthday's for cats just like you don't spend over $3,000 on a mutant cat breed called a "Ragaper." hahaha. Oh Wendy.
"Pretty sure we're the only ones who talk and laugh when we are in this car. Why don't people have as much energy as us?" -Nieko
"I don't know?! We're pretty funny." -Me
I'm not sure if it's because we were previously bored but we had a ton of energy at the end of that night and people were falling asleep on us. It's like... get fun, you know? laugh.
"I’m just so good with women, there definitely should be a butter named after me because I’m so smooth."
-Mike the "Situation"
PUHLEASE. newsflash--you're super ugly. I don't think you "get" women because you are smooth or that you are just naturally skilled or something. I do think, however, that there are two factors that play into this "SMOOTH" thing you're talking about 1.) You're on a TV show that makes you famous [even if you are a UD..{Ultimate Douche} and 2.) Sluts don't care who they hook up with. obvi. Like I said...YOU UGGGGGLY. There's nothing smooth about that. Or your STD's.
...Good with women. smh.
"If I was a freak, I'd totally travel with the state fair."
-Amanda
I think we were reminiscing about the half women/half snake lady that we saw at the fair last summer or something.. I don't know. But I can totally see Amanda being the person who would want to travel with the fair..hahaha!
"So you're normally more pasty white than this?"
-He Who Shall Not Be Named, coworker
You know those people who could say anything and even if it's a joke it's still super annoying to you? Yeah. well I was mad about this comment for like, the entire day after leaving P.F Chang's for our team lunch. Like, if it wasn't wildly inappropriate for multiple reasons I would have shown him my sticker mark right there in the restaurant. Nevertheless, I don't need to prove anything to him. but boy, I wanted too. I wanted too. hahaha. dummy.
"I want sugar." -Jenn
"I want Vodka; Neither of us can have what we want right now." -Nieko
hahaha. Don't worry. He was kidding. And we totally went the sugar route *DUH* We felt trapped that night BUT we are living proof that you can make any situation a good time :)
"[Willy] Stop. You're going to make me pee."
-Bradlee
You know those head massagers that you can buy at Urban or whatever? Well apparently when Brad is relaxed he pees. Weird. Granted I was giving him a back massage as well? nope. Still weird. haha. I know what you're thinking "Said the girl who has peed her pants from laughing or being scared in front of her friends." Get over it. I'm weird too.
"I don’t know what’s going on, I just feel like I’m psychic half the time and I got feelings."
-Sammi "Sweetheart."
Ok. I think this might be the first time I've quoted Sammi..1.) She hasn't said more than 2 words this season and 2.) she's normally not funny, stupid or anything for that matter. But hey...she's psychic and she has feelings:) You go, girl *sarcastic thumbs up*
"UGH. You just love love..."
-Easton
haha. The story to this one is super long. Let's just say--even though this one ended with a big old battle wound on his back...we are still really good friends! Lessons learned 1.) Don't overreact to something a good friend says unless you clarify what they mean. 2.) always chase after a friend who is upset so they know you care and 3.) NEVER dive into a dark room filled with Relief Society Chairs ;)
"Um question? Are we going to get a big bunny?"
-Amanda
Even a couple of days after introducing her to the giant bunny (which happens to be a total nightmare to me) she was still serious about wanting one. Don't know what I'm talking about? GIMF. They are real. And no, Amanda, we aren't getting one of these:
*Shiver* hahaha
"Jenn, have you been saying "Ship" a lot today or something? Because there have been a couple of times that I've thought I heard you swear."-Micah, coworker I RARELY talk to.
"uhhhhh. I haven't said that word today, no." -Jenn
"Just checking. I didn't think you were that kind of girl."
-Micah
BAHAHAHAHA. First of all, I rarely talk to this man so I don't see how he thinks he knows me or why he would even ask me about anything i've ever said. Second of all...the rest of the conversation just got really uncomfortable because my manager (who isn't a member of our church) responded "What is that supposed to mean?" Yeah. He awkwardly came up with a response that wouldn't offend her but ended up making it seem like for a second I was the kind of person that would swear in the work place or something? YIKES. But don't worry. I was totally saying the word SHIP, I swear!! I mean. I didn't swear. haha. whatev.
"One month of dating friends equals a lifetime of awkwardness."
-Wendy, coworker
haha. oh geez. Let's just not hope THAT ones true. uhhhh...?

No comments:
Post a Comment