Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

I love Surprises.

I seriously was almost in tears when we heard a knock on the door and saw Mason sitting on the door step.    We were excited for Mom and Dad to come to Utah for the weekend but had NO CLUE that Jamie and Mason were coming with.  I.was.in.nephew.heaven. 

I mean, LOOK at him.  (I'm sorry, if you are friends with me on fb then you have already been bombarded with most of these pics)



 










We had such a fun weekend with the family.  I held mason all weekend long.  Fed him snacks, played with him and laughed with him.  It's so funny how fast babies grow.  At Christmas the kid could barely sit up on his own and now he eats snacks, makes lots of noises (tells me stories) and army crawls everywhere he goes!!  He's so much fun.  I can't believe he turns one in June.  I have a car all picked out for him for his birthday.  Don't worry. The boy isn't spoiled...much.


Aside from Mason it was just good to have our family together.  We missed James and Regan though :( But we went shopping, ate out way to much and just had such a fun time all around.  My mom and my sister are my best friends so it was just so nice to be with people who genuinely love me for me.  There's nothing better than family, I tell ya! And my Dad is just so funny. OH YEAH and they all got to meet Ariana.  I don't think she is running away. I mean, I know we're crazy but we're pretty awesome.  They loved her, of course.
The only bad part of the weekend (aside from sleeping on the small couch/floor which was totally worth it to have them all here) was having to see them leave yesterday.  I just wish we all lived closer together.  Jamie's response to this every time is "Move back home." I know, I know. I think about it all of the time.  I just love my family.  I get so jealous of all of my friends here.. not because they live at home, because that time has passed for me, but because they get to see their family everyday.  Thank goodness for cell phones and facetime :)


Come back soon mi familia!

No comments: