Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Change: Ready or not...It's coming.

I was thinking this morning about all of the time I'm going to have when Cole moves out for the summer.  It's both good and bad I guess.  I mean, aside from my OCD and slight obsession with cleaning, I really don't think I will have to spend as much time cleaning when it's just me living in the house.  Less cooking too, because, let's be honest...cooking for one person sucks.  I will probably have more "me" time too, meaning that I will maybe be able to read more, watch less TV, go for walks, and maybe even get to bed earlier? It could happen. Oh and groceries will be less expensive too...


Yeah, I'm totally trying to make it sound better than it really is...It will probably be hecka boring. BOO.....BS. (sorry, had to do it)


I just can't believe that it's almost April and that Cole will be heading out in a few weeks to be gone for like, 4 months:(  I'm a little nervous about the whole thing but I'm super excited to see what he's made of and for the opportunities that it could bring to his life and the learning experience it will be for him.  Either way; It will be good. 


I guess i'm being a little selfish because I remember what it was like over a year ago and living by myself and it was awful.  But honestly, I'm going to go into it this time with an open mind because really, when I lived by myself before I had ZERO friends in the area.  So there you go.  I have friends now, I have a job... this could be really good for my soul, don't you think?


The only thing I might need while he's gone is someone to check on me every now and then to make sure that I'm not dead or something.  And no, I'm not referring to the ghost that I swear makes random visits to my apt sometimes. ew.  That could be a issue; We'll see. Anyways, I'm just ranting.  All in all, I'm happy for Coleman and Easton and I really am excited for the summer to get here!


I think this is just one of those moments that could be super scary because it's a big change but you just have to hunker down because, ready or not...it's coming!


Change is good. 


Stay tuned for more updates over the next few months.  Last time I went through a "craft phase" with my extra time. Maybe I will do that again...we'll see :)

1 comment:

Cathy J said...

you should do something from pinterest every week. craft, recipe, whatev. :)